Ask #31 & Ask #32

@BethanySells4 Asks: hey everybot and humans I need advice on how to get away from my toxic ex bf and also I have one question and I need everybot and humans opinion that I would be a good soldier one day WhiteWolfNinja can I be there to ask everyone my questions

Supercruncher: *Supercruncher and Starscream nearly offlined Eclipse but they were stopped and attacked by two protective brothers then Optimus and Magnus were attacked by two very overprotective sparkmate's Ratchet and Predaking nearly offlined Optimus and Magnus but got stopped by a pissed off Eclipse so it's safe to say all of them ended up in med-bay sighing Supercruncher checks wattpad seeing two askes reading them then teleport's Bethany here*

Supercruncher: Bethany great to see you again! Also of cause you can ask everybot your questions!

Bethany: Thanks Supercruncher! It's also good to see you!

Supercruncher: Anytime but one question do you also want the cons!?

Bethany: Yeah!

Supercruncher: Alright then lets go to the cave! *teleport's everybot and the humans to the cave!* 

Everybot: *looking around confused then see Supercruncher then sigh knowing what's going on*

Supercruncher: Alright everybot and humans Bethany has a couple askes for you guys! *looks at Bethany* Go head and ask!

Bethany: Ok well for my first ask I need advice on how to get away from my toxic ex bf!

Smokescreen: Ok~ um what's a bf?

Supercruncher: She means boyfriend Smokescreen!

Smokescreen: Oh alright then! what's a boyfriend?

Supercruncher: *sighs* The human word for sparkmate! Smokescreen! just please get to answering already!

Jack: Ok I sagest cut all communications with him!

Miko: Punch him right in the face!

Raf: If his harassing you even after you told him to stop call the cops on him! because it could turn into kidnapping and well you should know what might happen after that!

Arcee: Kick his aft into next century!

Elita-1: Have something always in reach so if he shows up at your house and try's to do something hit him with it as hard as you can then hide so you can call the cops!

Bulkhead: Break his arm!

Wheeljack: Blow him up! wait don't do that you'll get arrested for murder!

Ultra magnus: Hide and call authorities!

Optimus: Tell somebot that can help and protect you if something bad happens!

Ratchet: Throw wrenches at him until he gets out of your online forever!

Smokescreen: Run him over!

*everybot goes quiet and looks at Smokescreen shocked*

Smokescreen: *laughs nervously* Or not!?

Bumblebee: Sting like a bee!

Dreadwing: Shot him!

Predaking: Burn him!

Starscream: Say random things and don't listen to him until he cant take it anymore and leaves!

Supercruncher: I cant believe I'm saying this but what Starscream said works.....* grumbles under his intake* well with me it did anyway!