Dare #75

@JreddyFazeph I Dare You Super Cruncher To Add Steve And Other Vehicons To The Story 

Supercruncher: *everybot's nice and relaxed after their day at the beach and Galexia got away from the bull shark with only a few bite marks Bumblebee is still recovering from the spanking his Carrier gave him and the concussion he got from Ratchet beating him in the helm with a wrench the same goes for Optimus never annoy Ratchet when you know he can still be carrying a wrench even after being frisked four times! Supercruncher checked wattpad seeing a dare reading it then internally screams in his processor*

Supercruncher: *sighs after screaming in his processor* Alright fine! I'll let Steve and the other Vehicons join the ask and dare's but only if they want to! *teleports onto the warship appearing in front of Steve and all the other Vehicons*

Vehicons: *stare at Supercruncher*

Supercruncher: Alright listen up all of you! I just got dared by JreddyFazeph to let Steve and all of you join the ask and dare's but only if you want to so what will it be!

Vehicons: *nonchalant* Alright!

Supercruncher: Alright? man you guys are weird!

Supercruncher: Well anyway there you have it guys i completed my dare the Vehicons are now joining i guess so~ keep them coming guys~ 

Note: When i write about one of the bots having a concussion it's not a random thing when i was around 8 i myself had a concussion i got it after i washed my hands after you know business i was wearing crocs and on my way out i slipped on the water that was still on the tiles from when my mum was washing socks and fell back and hit my head really close to the shower now i don't remember hitting my head or falling all i know is that i was up one second on my back the next got up went to my room closed the door 5 minutes later ran out of my room and threw up so i know what it's like i hold it against my mum to this day!