Ask #54

@Sakuraprime42 I have an ask for Ratchet and you. Will you two adopt me. I'm a shapeshifter and because of my soulmate, I'm immortal. If you do adopt me, who would be Otōsan (father) and Okaasan (mom)? I also have a Kusarigama for you

Supercruncher: *Driving around Jasper Nevada to exert some energy instead of taking it out on somebot since Optimus may or may not still be in med-bay after his little accident~ Supercruncher pulled up to base and transformed back to bot-mode checking wattpad seeing an ask reading it then walks into base and over to Ratchet*

Supercruncher: Hey Ratchet we have an ask from Sakuraprime42 she has asked if we will adopt her she is a shapeshifter and because of her soulmate she's immortal and if we do adopt her which one of us will be her Sire ad Carrier she has also given me this! *shows Ratchet the Kusarigama*

Ratchet: *stares at the new weapon* WHY THE FRAG DO BOTS KEEP GIVING YOU WEAPONS!!!!!!!!!!

Supercruncher: Because I like weapons!

Ratchet: Yes Crunch you might like weapons! BUT THE MORE WEAPONS THAT ARE GIVEN TO YOU THE CLOSER WE ARE TO BEING DOOMED!!!!!!!!!!!!

Supercruncher: *narrows his optics at his mate and growls holding his new weapon tightly* YOU ARE NOT GOING TO TAKE MY NEW SPARKLING AWAY FROM ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ratchet: *scoffs* I've already taken away alot of the other ones your lucky I let you keep your metal baseball bat and twin katana's!

Supercruncher: *grumbles* Whatever so~ do you want to adopt her or not!

Ratchet: *grunts* Fine we already have a daughter what's one more sparkling!

Supercruncher: Alright we would be happy to adopt you Sakuraprime42 and YOU can chose which one of us you want to be your Sire and Carrier!

Ratchet: *deadpan voice* You only want to adopt her because she gave you a new weapon!

Optimus: *on the med-berth next to them* I'm sure that's not the reason Supercruncher wishes to adopt her!

Supercruncher: *looks at Prime* Oh no the kusarigama was the reason I so quickly agreed to adopt her!

Optimus: *stares at him in shock* You did not adopt her out of the goodness of your spark?

Supercruncher: *confused* Who said there was goodness in my spark!?

Optimus&Ratchet: *stare at Supercruncher with wide optics*

Supercruncher: *bends over laughing his aft off* HAHAHAHHA IT WAS A JOKE JEEZ NOT ALL MY SPARK IS EVIL ONLY HALF OF IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Optimus&Ratchet: *still looking at him with wide optics*

Supercruncher: *sighs* Oh jeez I broke them *shrugs* Oh well to bad so sad there you have it guys Ratchet and I answered our ask we now have an adopted sparkling I broke Optimus and Ratchet so~ keep them coming guys~