Dare #105 & Dare #106

@Medlockineededthat I have another dare. I dare Supercruncher (Sire) and Ratchet (Carrier) to go on the Nemesis while all the Decepticons are asleep at 3:00 AM and bang pots and stuff shouting "WAKEY WAKEY, WAKEY WAKEY, IT'S TIME FO SCHOOWEL! COME ON NOW, IT'S TIME FOR SCHOOL!" and see how they react. And I'll accompany you and play Time Of Dying on my electric guitar (i got it from Jazz for my birthday) instrumental version (duh, cuz my singing voice doesn't go well with that kind of music). And I have a dare for Optimus and the Rescue Bots. Show everyone your Dino Modes! I wanna see!!

Supercruncher: *Sparing Smokescreen because he had nothing else to do plus Smokescreen wouldn't stop annoying him until he did when Smokescreen thought Supercruncher was distracted he went to attack but in the blink of an optic he found himself landing on his back-struts hard and all that filled the training room was his groans of pain as Supercruncher checked wattpad not caring about what he just did seeing two dares reading them and walked out of the training room leaving Smokescreen on the floor trying to process what just happened*

5 Minutes Later

Supercruncher: *walks up to his mate who's sitting on their berth* Ratchy~

Ratchet: *hums* Yes Crunch!

Supercruncher: We have a dare from Medlock to go onto the warship while all the cons recharge at 3am and bang pots and stuff shouting 'wakey wakey, wakey wakey, it's time for school! come on now, it's time for school!' she said she would be joining us to play 'time of dying' on her electric guitar!

Ratchet: I don't think going out at that time is health for you at the moment Crunch!

Supercruncher: *whines* Ratchy~ I'll be fine~ I promise~

Ratchet: *sighs then smiles at his mate* Fine

Supercruncher: *suddenly giggles and pounces on Ratchet*

Ratchet: *surprised by the sudden weight on him* WHAAAA!!!!!! *falls backwards onto the berth with Supercruncher straddling his waist hugging him*

Supercruncher: *happily hugging his mates middle* Ratchy~ I want to cuddle~

Ratchet: *sighs* This is my punishment for what we've been doing the past couple days isn't it!

Supercruncher: *suddenly upset and starts crying starling Ratchet* YOU DON'T LOVE ME ANYMORE!!!!!!!!!

Ratchet: *wide optic* W-WHAT NO I NEVER SAID THAT!!!!!!!!!

Time Skip 3am

*Supercruncher Ratchet and Medlock are standing in the long hallway of the warship reluctantly Ratchet starts banging some pots Medlock starts playing her electric guitar and Supercruncher starts hitting two metal stick together*

Supercruncher&Ratchet: WAKEY WAKEY WAKEY WAKEY IT'S TIME FOR SCHOOL!!!!! COME ON NOW IT'S TIME FOR SCHOOL!!!!!!

*in Megatron's berthroom a loud growl is heard*

Supercruncher&Ratchet: WAKEY WAKEY WAKEY WAKEY IT'S TIME FOR SCHOOL!!!!!! COME ON NOW IT'S TIME FOR SCHOOL!!!!!!!

*in Starscream and Predaking's berthroom a thunderous roar and scared squeak is heard*

Supercruncher&Ratchet: WAKEY WAKEY WAKEY WAKEY IT'S TIME FOR SCHOOL!!!!!!! COME ON NOW IT'S TIME FOR SCHOOL!!!!!

*in Dreadwing's berthroom a thump is heard followed by a curse*

Supercruncher&Ratchet: WAKEY WAKEY WAKEY WAKEY IT'S TIME FOR SCHOOL!!!!! COME ON NOW IT'S TIME FOR SCHOOL!!!!!!!

*in Shockwave and Soundwave's berthroom a groan and metal clang is heard*

Supercruncher&Ratchet: WAKEY WAKEY WAKEY WAKEY IT'S TIME FOR SCHOOL!!!!!! COME ON NOW IT'S TIME FOR SCHOOL!!!!!!!

*in Knockout and Breakdown's berthroom a yell and very loud thump was heard followed by complaining*

*bangs are heard as all the berthroom doors open and everybot glares at the three growling*

Supercruncher: *innocently* Hi!

Everybot: WE'RE GOING TO OFFLINE YOU!!!!!!!!

Supercruncher: *bursts out crying again scaring everybot* YOUR ALL MEANIES!!!!!!!!!!

Medlock: *looks at her Sire then her Carrier* Carrier what's wrong with Sire?

Ratchet: *looking at his mate startled* I'm......not sure!?

Time Skip The Next Day

Supercruncher: *teleports everybot to the cave* Alright everybot your all here because Optimus and the Rescue bots have a dare from Medlock she has dared you 5 to show everybot your Dino modes!

Optimus&Rescue bots: *go onto the stage and transform into Dino mode*

Everybot: *shocked* SINCE WHEN CAN THEY DO THAT!!!!!!!

Medlock: *looking at them with stars in her optics* Amazing~

Supercruncher: Well there you have it guys Ratchet and I completed our dare and Optimus and the rescue bots completed their dare so~ keep them coming guys~ *sees a dead leaf on the ground and starts crying again while pointing at it* IT'S DEAD!!!!!!!!! IT'S POOR FAMILY!!!!!!!!