Dare #132

@LuminaPearl Galexia: Hahahahahaha! Oh my Primus! You're going to kill me here! Jazz: Really honey you at it again? Galexia: Whaaaat? It's fun! Jazz: Right right, well you left our pet cat outside sooo Galexia: On it!*disappears ninja style* Jazz: Hehehe, payback time, alright guys I has a dare for you. I know you guys hate me big time, buuuut I got some very interesting footage here that may interest you. She's been experimenting with her holoform. She was doing some serious dancing and I mean tap dancing. Who new she could tap 39 taps a second. She will kill me for this though so be grateful. I dare you to watch that footage and give your thoughts. Reference is some human called Michael Flatley I think. The dare to be clear is watch it, give thoughts and show Prime and Elita. Gotta go don't wanna get caught. Bye.

Supercruncher: *Glaring at his mate for taking away his new weapon that SON OF A GLITCH!!!!!!!! primus this sparkling is making him more aggressive then he normal is and his starting to wonder if that's a good or bad thing checking wattpad seeing a dare reading it then teleports everybot to the cave*

Supercruncher: Alright guys you all have a dare from Jazz!

Optimus: *gets a dark look on his faceplates* Jazz!~

Supercruncher: Yes Prime that's what I just said Jazz now his dared you guys to watch a video of Galexia tap dancing in her holoform and give your thoughts!

Elita-1: *excited*I want to see my daughter dance!

Optimus: *grumbles*

Supercruncher: Ok then let's get started!

Time Skip 

Everybot: *wide optic with their intakes on the floor*

Supercruncher: *shocked* Well that was AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!

Optimus: *smiling* She's good!

Elita-1: Good she's GREAT!!!!!!!

Ratchet: *hums* Not bad not bad at all!

Arcee: Best I've ever seen!

Bulkhead: Yea!

Ultra Magnus&Wheeljack: *can't say anything*

Smokescreen: *wide optic* Wow!

Bumblebee: *pumps fist in the air* THAT'S MY SISTER!!!!!!!!!

Megatron: It was alright!

Dreadwing: Great!

Predaking: *doesn't say anything*

Starscream: It was...fine!

Knockout: *smirking* Hot!

Breakdown: *growls* 

Shockwave: It was logical!

Soundwave: Good job!

Supercruncher: Well there you have it guys dare complete i'm mad at Ratchet for taking my new toy- I MEAN WEAPON!!!!! *clears voice box* I really need to work on that anyway keep them coming guys~