Dare #112

@Medlockineededthat Soo, we found Lawstride's toy! Apparently you teleported it onto Prowl's bed. So anyway, I have a dare for you. I dare you to introduce me and Lawstride to the Autobots and the Decepticons, and for them to meet my new friend, Skyler The Hedgehog! She's a blue hedgehog wearing a military uniform from the planet Mobius, and she's stuck here until she can find a way home. We met her on our honeymoon, and it turns out that she's a wonder with children! Skyler is very strong, loyal, honest, confident (sometimes cocky, and caring. And her singing can calm even the most enraged of beings. She's also the Goddess Of Nature! Pretty cool right?! Just don't tick her off unless you want your spark ripped out. Or worse...*shudders*

Supercruncher: *Currently cleaning his katana's after practicing with his katana's on RATCHET!!!!! yea that's right Supercruncher had practicing with his katana's on his mate the reason you may ask? Well he caught his mate taking care of another bots dents and attacked seemingly forgetting that Ratchet was a medic checking wattpad seeing a dare reading it then puts his katana's in his subspace and teleports Medlock, LawStride and Skyler The Hedgehog to base*

Supercruncher: Hello again Medlock *looks at his granddaughter and smiles* LawStride *looking at Skyler* And you must be Skyler The Hedgehog!

Skyler The Hedgehog: Yea!

Supercruncher: Are you related to Sonic The Hedgehog?

Skyler: *scoffs* I'm not telling you!

Supercruncher: *smirks* I like your attitude now let's get this over with!

Time Skip In The Cave!

Supercruncher: Alright everybot I'd like you all to meet mine and Ratchet's daughter Medlock our granddaughter LawStride and their friend Skyler The Hedgehog!

Arcee&Elita-1: *squeal* SPARKLING~

Bulkhead&Dreadwing: *stare at both of them with wide optics*

Megatron: *confused* Why is there a walking earth creature here?

Skyler: *annoyed* WHAT YOU CALL ME!!!!!!!

Megatron: *optics wide* IT TALKS!!!!!!!!!!!!! *faints*

Optimus&Ultra Magnus: *stare down at the unconscious Megatron*

Ultra Magnus: *looks at his brother* Remind me again why your spark-bonded *points at Megatron* With that!

Optimus: *sighs* I was naive as Orion Pax but *looks over at his son* I got Bumblebee out of it!

Bumblebee: *raises servos* Don't bring me into this Carrier I didn't even know the one we were fighting against in the war was my Sire!

Optimus: Megatron had turned by the time I found out I was sparked with you Bumblebee he didn't deserve to know you or you him!

Bumblebee: *shocked* CARRIER!!!!!!!!

Knockout: This is getting interesting!

Breakdown: *grunts*

Everybot else: *just passed out from the shock of a talking hedgehog*

Supercruncher: *watched everything go down* Well there you have it guys dare complete most of the bots and cons passed out from shock Megatron was the first to go so~ keep them coming guys~