Dare #154 & Dare #155

@Medlockineededthat I dare everyone (including Optimus) to react to Smile HD (except those who are sparked) Muahahahahahaha. Also I dare Ultra Magnus to become a Merbot for 25 chapters.😈 if you're wonderful why I laughed like that earlier I'm not going to tell you because that would spoil it.

Supercruncher: *Ok so the next day at the camping sight everybot found that Supercruncher had gotten loose and spent 4 hours in the forest searching until they finally found him recharging in a tree and it took them another hour trying to get him out of the tree so they could go back to base and now that they are all back at base Ratchet put him in time out for the second time since they became mates pouting he checked wattpad seeing two dares reading them then smirks as he teleports everybot to the bot cave*

Supercruncher: *in one of the corners* Hey guys you all have a dare from Medlock she has dared you all to react to Smile HD except for me and Wheeljack!

Wheeljack: *sighs in relief* Oh thank Primus *smirks* Now why you guys react i'm going to go have a stasis nap! *walks over to a giant nest of grass that Supercruncher and him made when they had to watch that 10 hour Nyan Cat video*

Megatron: *looks at Wheeljack* Carrying twins must be tiring!

Supercruncher: *growls* How do you think I feel i'm Carrying triplets thanks to that glitch! *points at Ratchet*

Ratchet: *glares at his mate* HEY!!!

Supercruncher: *shrugs at his mates glare* I'm starting the video now so if you would all direct your attention to the screen!

After The Video

Everybot: *wide optic holding each other shaking* PINKIE PIE'S SCARY!!!!!!!!!!

Megatron: *shaking holding Optimus in a death grip* SHE KILLED HER FRIENDS EVEN I WOULDN'T DO THAT!!!!!!!!!!

Optimus: *gives him a look*

Megatron: *sees the look and rolls his optics slightly* SHE KILLED HER FRIENDS EVEN I WOULDN'T DO THAT ANYMORE!!!!!!!!!!

Supercruncher: *smirking* I LOVED IT!!!!!! OH right *looks at Ultra Magnus* Ultra Magnus Medlock has also dared you to be a Merbot for 25 chapters!

Ultra Magnus: *wide optic* WHAT!!!!!!!!

Supercruncher: *teleports Ultra Magnus into a new giant tank since the other one is full of Koi once Ultra Magnus is in the new tank he changes him into a Merbot*

Ultra Magnus: *growls*

Wheeljack: *wakes up from his stasis nap and sees his mate in a giant tank of water and just stares at him blankly* I'm warning you now Magnus you better be by my side out of that tank and back in your bot-mode when I have these sparkling's or i'll offline you!

Ultra Magnus: *gulps and slowly nods*

Supercruncher: Well there you have it guys everybot completed their dare Wheeljack had a stasis nap I got captivated by the video before I could look away and now feel sick to my tanks Ultra Magnus is stuck as a Merbot for 25 chapters so~ keep them coming guys! *goes back to his corner and purges his tanks*