Ask #46

@UnidragonGacha Ghosty: Hello Carrier!(Wheeljack) I have a ask why do you keep calling uncle ratchet "Sunshine" when you're sparkmate's with sire(Ultra Magnus)?! Are you and ratchet are in a Annoying-brother-and-smart-annoying-brother relationship?(Because sibling's can call each other "Sunshine" if they want)

Supercruncher: *Back in his normal bot-mode stretching and yawning slightly Supercruncher had ended up falling into recharge in his wolf form while the kids were still climbing all over him so he had just recently woken up checking wattpad seeing an ask reading it then went to find Wheeljack*

30 Minutes Later

*Supercruncher has spent the last 30 minutes looking for Wheeljack coming out emptied servoed so when he walked into the main room to see Wheeljack entering the base and transforming he got a little annoyed*

Supercruncher: *annoyed* Wheeljack where have you been!

Wheeljack: Scouting for energon!

Supercruncher: You shouldn't be doing that while your sparked Wheeljack not only that but you have an ask from a bot named Ghosty!

Wheeljack: *waves servo* Urr I don't really care about that whole medical stuff as long as my tanks are still flat it's alright to transform!

Supercruncher: *mocking* If my tanks are still flat it's alright to transform *growls* It doesn't matter if your tanks are still flat Wheeljack you could still hurt the sparkling!

Wheeljack: Whatever what was that ask again!

Supercruncher: Oh right Ghosty wanted to know why you keep calling Ratchet sunshine when your with Ultra Magnus!

Wheeljack: *shrugs* Easy we're brothers i'm the annoying one that likes explosives and gets hurt alot while making them and Ratchet's the smart one who's a medic and has to fix me everytime I almost blow myself up!

Supercruncher: *hums* Alright who's older!

Wheeljack: *shrugs* We're twins and we don't actually know who's older and we don't really care!

Supercruncher: Well alright then I guess I don't have to offline you for flirting with Ratchet!

Wheeljack: Ha I would never flirt with him his my brother and even if he wasn't I still wouldn't!

Supercruncher: Alright you better go Ultra Magnus has been looking for!

Wheeljack: He has well that's not good!

Supercruncher: Why do you say that!

Wheeljack: Because i'm still purging my tanks and I haven't told him i'm sparked yet!

Supercruncher: Well sucks to be you Wheeljack!

Wheeljack: *grunts and walks off*

Supercruncher: Well there you have it guys Wheeljack answered his ask turns out Wheeljack and Ratchet are actually brothers Wheeljack still hasn't told Ultra Magnus his sparked so~ keep them coming guys~ *thought of something* Wait....if Wheeljack and Ratchet are brothers then does that mean.....Medix is Wheeljack's son?????