Dare #49

@BethanySells4 I dare Megatron to be painted pink for a whole week straight

Supercruncher: *leaning on a table feeling half dead looking at the ceiling with a bored faceplate slowly moving his helm side to side then all of a sudden slams his helm all the way back making it hit the table really hard making him a little dizzy and scaring the hell out of his sparkmate and everybot else in the room checking wattpad seeing a dare reading it then laughs quietly teleporting onto the warship in the throne room in front of Megatron*

Supercruncher: *looks at Megatron* Sup!

Megatron: *growling quietly* Why are you here again!

Supercruncher: Glitch you have a dare from BethanySells4 they have dared you to be painted pink for a whole week straight!

Megatron: I AM NOT DOING THAT!!!

Supercruncher: Why are you....*smirks* chicken!

Megatron: I AM NOT CHICKEN!!!

Supercruncher: THEN DO IT!!!

Megatron: Alright then! *gets up and walks off somewhere*

Day 1

*Megatron was sitting on his throne scowling and literally everybot in there is looking at him trying not to laugh in fear of getting offlined by him Supercruncher who was in a corner on the other hand let it rip! it was just so fragging funny seeing the pink warlord!*

Day 2

*the cons were in an energon mine when the autobots attacked Megatron engaged into battle with the Prime while fight the Prime suddenly started laughing his spark out and fell to the ground unable to stop as he watched the pink warlord yell in anger*

Day 3

*Megatron was recharging when Screamer started screaming about Megatron not being worthy to lead the cons as pink does not send fear into the sparks of their enemies growling Megatron walked to the throne room and shot Starscream then went back to berth*

Day 4 & Day 5

*Megatron wasn't in a good mood on these days and blew up for anything*

Vehicon: *drops datapad*

Megatron: BE CAREFUL YOU MIND LESS IDIOT!!!

Vehicon: *shakes in fear nodding then runs out of the room*

Day 6 & Day 7

*on the last two days the autobots attacked the warship but as soon as they saw Megatron coming towards them they burst out laughing making him growl and attack them.....he still lost! then Starscream tried to offline him again which ended up with him nearly offlined and in the med-bay!*

1 Week later

Supercruncher: So~ how did you like your dare Megatron!

Megatron: *no longer pink growling* IF I EVER MEET THE ONE THAT DARED ME TO BE PINK I'LL OFFLINE THEM!!!!!!!!!

Supercruncher: Ok~ so you didn't like it~ 

Megatron: No i did not! *walks off*

Supercruncher: Well there you have it guys Megatron completed his dare his not happy about having to have been pink for a week so~ keep them coming guys~