Dare #76

@UnidragonGacha I dare Wheeljack wears a maid dress in front of Ultra Magnus and call him master~ 7v7

Supercruncher: *listening to creepy music right now his listening to 'There isn't any god' yeah his in a mood at the moment he just got into a fight with Ratchet about something he didn't even do! glaring at nothing Supercruncher checks wattpad seeing a dare reading it then gets up and goes to find Wheeljack*

*Supercruncher walks up to Wheeljack who's outside the base*

Supercruncher: Wheeljack you got a dare!

Wheeljack: Really what is it!

Supercruncher: Your dared is from UnidragonGacha they have dared you to wear a maid dress with cat ears and tail in front of Ultra magnus and call him master!~

Wheeljack: *blushing bright bright bright blue* W-What!

Supercruncher: You heard me here your maid dress car ears and tail *hands them over to Wheeljack and pushes him towards a room* now get going!

Wheeljack: F-Fine primus you don't have to push!

Supercruncher: *rolls optics* Whatever i'm going to go back to my creepy music now bye Wheeljack! *walks off to his and Ratchet's sheared berthroom*

Time skip

*Wheeljack walks into his and Magnus's berthroom mumbling stuff under his intake with the same blush still on his faceplates*

Ultra magnus: Wheeljack! Why are you wearing a maid dress with cat ears and tail????

Wheeljack: *blush gets deeper as he slowly looks up at Magnus* M-Master~

Ultra magnus: *something inside him snaps*

In the main room

*Ratchet and Supercruncher made up a few minutes ago*

Ratchet: *pulls away from his make out with Supercruncher* Did you hear that Crunch!???

Supercruncher: Hear what Ratchy!?~

Ratchet: It sounded like something snapping!?

Supercruncher: Oh that! Yeah i heard that!

Ratchet: Alright.....Better not be any sparkling's running around base in 6 months! 

*Ratchet and Supercruncher go back to making out*

3 hours later

*everybot apart from Wheeljack and Ultra magnus are in the main room now everything is quiet until loud moaning squealing and screaming was heard from the hall everybot's optics widened then they heard this*

Wheeljack: *in the distance* MASTER!!!!~~~~

Ultra magnus: *in the distance* LOUDER WHEELJACK!!! I WANT EVERYBOT AT BASE TO KNOW YOUR MINE!!!!!!!

*but before anything else could be said or heard everybot transformed and drove out of base at full speed tires screeching but it's unlikely the two interfacing heard them over their love making*

Time skip

*everybot's now on the warship hanging out with the cons*

Supercruncher: Well there you have it guys Wheeljack completed his dare everybot had to leave base because of what his dare triggered in Ultra magnus so~ keep them coming guys~