Dare #33

@staymagical123 I dare tfp starscream to scare Predaking to think he went missing and got killed by arachnid after going on a mission

Supercruncher: *sitting in the middle of the room thinking about a few things as he looks at Ratchet smiling faintly when all of a sudden a foot steps on his servo making his optics widen and shout "MOTHERFRAGGER!" while holding his poor servo looking at it then looks up when a "clang and bang" was heard only to see Wheeljack stuck to the wall with a dint in the side of his helm shrugging he checks wattpad seeing a dare he reads it then teleport's onto the warship a couple feet behind Starscream*

Supercruncher: *smirks sneaking up behind Starscream and leans into his audio receptor saying in a creepy voice* I'm back~

Starscream: *screams and falls off the edge of the flight deck*

Supercruncher: *wide optics looking over the edge watching Starscream fall waiting for him to transform but that doesn't happen as he keeps falling while screaming then a very very loud BANG! is heard as he hits the ground 60 feet below making Supercruncher cringe* Oh~ that's got to hurt!

Supercruncher: *looks over to Predaking's empty kennel* Well guess this can be the dare i wonder how long it'll take Predaking to go mad looking for his sparkmate?.....maybe i should go down there to see if any of his injuries looks like he got them from battle?.....nah there's lots of sharp trees down there big chance he hit more then one!

Predaking: *appears out of nowhere* Have you seen Starscream!

Supercruncher: *jumps slightly* Holy COW! i did not hear you coming which is strange because i can literally sense when somebots around and it scares me half to death!.......and i did see Starscream earlier he said he was sent on a mission!

Predaking: *uneasy knowing his sparkmates on a mission by himself* Ok thank you for telling me *turns around and looks like his going to go inside the warship but turns back around and transforms into his Predacon mode flying off the ship*

Supercruncher: *watches Predaking fly away* Looks like Predaking's a protective sparkmate as well just hope he doesn't find out Starscream fell off the flight deck *thinks back to when he was at base and whispers to himself* maybe that's why Wheeljack was stuck to the wall with a dint in his helm...*gasps* it was Ratchet!

Time skip

*Predaking eventually found Starscream on the ground not far from the warship leaking energon surrounded by 15 broken trees and it looked like he had gotten into a fight with somebot since he had gashes on very vital parts of his frame plus he looked like he offlined and there's only one bot he can think of that would do this to a bot Airachnid growling Predaking picked up his sparkmate and took him to the med-bay getting Knockout and Breakdown to fix him while he went out to find Airachnid*

*it didn't take long for Predaking to find Airachnid or for them to start fighting*

Predaking: *growls* YOU WILL PAY FOR WHAT YOU DID TO MY SPARKMATE!!!

Airachnid: I didn't do anything to your stupid so called sparkmate don't even know why your with that sorry excuse of a seeker!

Predaking: *growls louder* NO ONE INSULTS MY SPARKMATE IN FRONT OF ME AND LIVES TO TELL THE TAIL!!!! *transformers into predacon mode roaring charging at Airachnid*

*after 1 hour of fighting Predaking ends up killing Airachnid Predaking roared in victory then flew back to the warship covered in energon when he lands Supercruncher looked at him*

Supercruncher: What did you do!

Predaking: *transforms into bot mode* I killed that glitch Airachnid for what she did to my sparkmate!

Supercruncher: Wow so your like really overprotective of Starscream huh!

Predaking: Yes i am *walks into the ship heading for med-bay*

Supercruncher: Well there you have it Starscream completed his dare not in the way was supposed to but it still worked out Predaking is really~ overprotective of Starscream he even offlined Airachnid so~ keep them coming guys