Ask #17

@UnidragonGacha hey Shockwave and Soundwave have you guys ever planned to have a sparkling

Supercruncher: *bored out of his processor so he decided to dance around the base but ended up tripping over nothing landing faceplate first on the ground while the bots that witnessed it laugh groaning Supercruncher got up and checked wattpad seeing a ask reading it then teleported onto the warship in front of Shockwave and Soundwave who are in Shockwave's lab*

Supercruncher: Yo Shockwave Soundwave you have an ask form UnidragonGacha they have asked if you guys ever planned to have a sparkling!

Shockwave&Soundwave: *blushing looking at each other*

Supercruncher: *staring at them waiting for an answer*

Shockwave: Why should we tell you!

Soundwave: *nods*

Supercruncher: Well it's an ask so you have to tell!

Shockwave&Soundwave: *look at each other again then look at Supercruncher*

Shockwave: *sighs* Fine i personally have though of having a sparkling but i don't know if Soundwave wants one!

Soundwave: Yes i do want a sparkling as long as the sparkling i have is Shockwave's

Supercruncher: Well as long as you wait until i'm out of the room before you interface i don't care if you do it now!

Shockwave: We will wait to have one until we have been sparkmates for awhile!

Soundwave: *nods* Yes we don't want to jump into anything yet and a sparkling's a big responsibility!

Supercruncher: I can understand that! well there you have Shockwave and Soundwave answered their ask looks like they do want a sparkling but are going to wait awhile so~ keep them coming guys~