Ask #21

@GalaxyPanda102 I have an ask for bumblebee, Optimus, and ultra Magnus. (Also I want you to answer in front of everyone from TFP). If bumblebee is Optimus's son, and Magnus is Optimus's brother does that mean Magnus is bumblebee's uncle, and that unicorn girl (I forgot her name sorry) is bumblebee's cousin?!?!

Supercruncher: *polishing his new metal baseball bat as he sits on the edge of his and Ratchet's berth after he finished polishing his metal baseball bat he puts it back in his subspace then checks wattpad seeing a ask reading it Supercruncher teleport's everybot to the cave that still needs a name!*

Supercruncher: Alright everybot Bee Optimus and Magnus can you three get your afts up here!

*the three walk up onto the stage Supercruncher's on and stand in front of him*

Supercruncher: Ok guys you three have an ask from GalaxyPanda102 they have ask you three if Bumblebee is Optimus's son,and Magnus is Optimus's brother does that mean Magnus is Bumblebee's uncle, and that unicorn girl (I think they mean UnidragonGacha not sure though) is Bumblebee's cousin?!?!

Bee,Optimus&Magnus: *look at each other with wide optics* Ahhhhhhhhhh~

Supercruncher: *looks at them* I think we confused them!

Bumblebee: Well~ i am Optimus's son his my Carrier!

Optimus: I am Bumblebee's real Carrier and it wasn't easy Caring him though i did have him before the war started! and yes Magnus is my brother!

Magnus: Yes i am Optimus's brother so yes naturally i am Bumblebee's uncle! and any sparkling i have with Wheeljack will indeed be his cousin and Optimus's niece or nephew!

Bumblebee: I still don't know who my Sire is!

Supercruncher: You don't? *looks at Optimus* why doesn't Bee know who is Sire is Optimus!

Optimus: *gone stiff*

Megatron: I as well would like to know who that kids Sire is Prime!

Optimus: *looks at Megatron with a somewhat deadpan face* You are Megatron!

Everybot: *wide optic* WHAT!!!!!!

Megatron: *shocked* I'M A SIRE!!!!

Bumblebee: *shocked* MY SIRE'S MEGATRON!!!!

Optimus: *sighs in defeat* Yes Bumblebee it is true your Sire is Megatron but you must know Bumblebee he was different before the war he was loving and caring and he wanted nothing more then to start a family and have a sparkling of his own! But by the time i found out i was sparked with you Megatron had already begone to change because of that i never got the chance to tell Megatron he was going to be a Sire!

Megatron: *realise something* I RIPPED OUT MY OWN SPARKLING'S VOICE BOX!!!!!!!!!!

Bumblebee: *realises something as well* I GOT MY VOICE BOX RIPPED OUT BY MY OWN SIRE!!!!!!!!!!

Optimus: *gives a simple answer* Yes!

Supercruncher: Well your family's eh~ I just realised nearly everybot in base is related to each other...Anyway~ there you have it Bee,Optimus and Magnus answered their ask so~ keep them coming guys~