Ask #43

@Medlockineededthat To Supercruncher: Yeah I know. I let him go. I'm interested in a different mech now. To Ratchet. Is it all right if I date Prowl? I got over Jazz but he still gives me music lessons. We decided it's best to just be friends. Oh and I need to show you something. *walks into room* Check this out! *transforms into a wolf*  Cool right?!

Supercruncher: *After the events of the last chapter Ratchet and Supercruncher have been relaxing together in their berthroom nothing mature or anything just cuddling and the occasional kisses here and there everything was nice and peaceful that was until Miko found away into their room*

Miko: Hey guys Ratchet has an ask!

*Ratchet and Supercruncher sit up on their berth and look at Miko*

Supercruncher: MIKO I SAID STAY OFF MY WATTPAD ACCOUNT!!!!

Miko: AND I SAID THAT'S NOT HAPPENING!!!!!!

Supercruncher: *growls quietly but leans into Ratchet's chassis* What is it Miko!

Miko: Ok first did you know your daughter can turn into a wolf!?

Ratchet: *surprised* WHAT!!!!!

Supercruncher: *shrugs* Not surprising!

Ratchet: *looks at his mate* How is that not surprising!

Supercruncher: Well my uncle was a wolfcon and so was my grandsire!

Ratchet: *sighs*

Miko: Well the ask is from your daughter Medlock first Supercruncher she says that she has given up on Jazz because she likes another mech now!

Supercruncher: Alright but who does she like now!?

Miko: And Ratchet Medlock asks you if it's alright for her to date somebot named Prowl!

Ratchet: *shocked and surprised* PROWL!!!!!!

Supercruncher: *laughing at his mates expression* Well what do you say Ratchy~ she's asking you not me!

Ratchet: *internally screaming* Alright! Fine! YOU CAN DATE PROWL!!!!

Supercruncher: *surprised* Seriously I thought you were going to put up more of a fight then that I mean Medlock's our daughter and your her Carrier!

Ratchet: *looks at Supercruncher* Yes and your her Sire shouldn't you be more protective of her!

Supercruncher: *thinks then scowls at his mate* I will do anything to make my little femme happy!

Ratchet: *looks to the side thinking of ways to test Prowl and waves a servo at his mate* Yes yes!

Supercruncher: *growls at the servo* Don't ignore me Ratchet! *bites his mates servo growling like a rabbet dog*

Ratchet: *optics widen and he yelps and starts shaking his servo to try and get his mate to let go* RELEASE SUPERCRUNCHER!!!!!! *yanks servo* RELEASE!!!! *try's to get his servo back again but fails* PRIMUS DAM IT I SAID RELEASE CRUNCH!!!!!! *keeps trying to get his servo out of his mates intake but his denta bit down harder and he growls louder*

Miko: *watching the whole thing with wide eyes* Well there you have it guys Ratchet answered his ask his letting his daughter date this Prowl bot and Supercruncher wont let go of Ratchet's servo and keeps growling his definitely part wolf! anyway keep them coming guys! *Ratchet is seen in the background hitting Supercruncher in the helm with one of his wrenches which only made Supercruncher's growling louder and his bite harder*