Dare #143

@Medlockineededthat Honestly, I didn't really think that through...so I have a dare for Screamer! You get to take care of Lawstride all on your own. (Kind, gentle voice) And if she's hurt by the time I return, (voice suddenly becomes violent) YOU SHALL OFFLINE BY MY HAND!!! I WILL RIP YOU APART WITH MY BARE SERVOS AND PUT THEN PUT YOUR SPARK INSIDE A SEE-THROUGH BOX SO I CAN FOREVER BE DISPLAYED IN MY ROOM SO THAT I MAY ALWAYS BE PROUD OF MYSELF FOR DISMANTLING YOU!!!

Supercruncher: *In recharge at the computer that Ratchet's usually working at but since his still in Dino-mode until the end of this chapter he cant since his dino arms wont let him do what he wants and it has really taken a toll on him snorting in his recharge Supercruncher's helm shot up as he looked around the room before standing up straight and checking wattpad seeing a dare reading it then teleports to Starscream who of course screams because he appeared infront of him*

Supercruncher: Yo Starscream you have a dare from Medlock she dares you to take care of LawStride all on your own and let's just say if she's hurt by the time Medlock get's back you'll be sparkless!~

Starscream: *wide optic* WHY DID MY NIECE HAVE TO TAKE AFTER YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!

Supercruncher: BECAUSE APPARENTLY I HAVE STRONG GENES!!!!!!

Starscream: *crosses his arms grumbling* I don't want to look after the sparkling from the pits!

Supercruncher: *angry* THAT'S YOUR GRAND-NIECE YOUR TALKING ABOUT STARSCREAM SO YOUR DOING IT!!!!!!!!!

Starscream: *starts shouting in anger*

Time Skip

Starscream: *slightly glaring at LawStride while she plays with her wolf toy* Why do you like that toy so much!?

LawStride: *stares at her grand-uncle with wide unblinking optics*

Starscream: Uhh~ you are one strange aft sparkling!

LawStride: Uhhhh!!!!

Starscream: *blinks at the sparkling*

LawStride: *stares into her grand-uncles optics and activates her blaster without him noticing and shoots his interface panel*

Starscream: *wide optic* AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DEVIL SPARKLING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *rolling around holding his interface panel in pain*

LawStride: *laughing*

5 Hours Later

Starscream: *making LawStride an energon bottle*

LawStride: *staring at his back with a glare*

Starscream: *almost finished making the energon bottle*

LawStride: *activates her blaster and shoots Starscream in the back*

Starscream: *just finished making the energon bottle* AHHHH!!!!! *turns and glares at LawStride* ALRIGHT PRIMUS HERE!!!!!!! *hands the bottle to LawStride and walks away growling*

LawStride: *happily drinking her energon cooing with an innocent smile*

8 Hours Later

Starscream: *somehow tied up with LawStride walking around him with a SPEAR!!!!* (thoughts-WHERE THE FRAG DID SHE GET THAT SPEAR!!!!!!)

LawStride: *starts jabbing her grand-uncle with the sharp end of the spear*

Starscream: OW!!!! PUT THAT SPEAR DOWN LITTLE ONE!!!!!!!

LawStride: *narrows her optics at Starscream and jabs him in the optic with the spear*

Starscream: *screams in pain* AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! WHY DO YOU HATE ME SO MUCH I DID NOTHING TO YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LawStride: *activates her blaster again*

Starscream: *sees this and growls* DON'T.YOU.DARE!!!!!!

LawStride: *looks Starscream right in the optics with an innocent smile and shoots his interface panel once again*

Starscream: *screeches* EHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!

Time Skip

Supercruncher&Medlock: *look at the tied up Starscream and blink*

Starscream: *growls in frustration* STOP STARING AND UNTIE ME!!!!!!!! 

Supercruncher: *shrugs and unties Starscream who immediately runs out of the room* 

Medlock: *looks after him* What's wrong with uncle Starscream?

Supercruncher: Everything my dear everything!

Medlock: *nods* 

Supercruncher: Well there you have it guys Starscream completed his dare he was tied up when we got here so I have no idea what happened and Ratchet's finally free from his Dino-mode so~ keep them coming guys~ *leans down to LawStride and hands her an energon sweet with an evil smirk* Good job my little grand monster~