Dare #85

@BethanySells4 I dare Cody to prank all of the rescue bots and his whole family and wake all of them up at 3 clock in the morning yelling " wake up wake up its time to wake up there's a fire outside of the house in the front yard" and can I help Cody with the prank By waking them up with pots and pans

Supercruncher: *Still lurking in the shadows of the firehouse waiting for his next victim to show up ever since the last chapter his been scaring the frag out of everybot and human in the firehouse in doing so they have all became paranoid his even made Kade wet himself which was funny as pit checking wattpad seeing a dare reading it then teleports infront of Cody making him scream*

Supercruncher: What in the world is wrong with you!

Cody: WHY DO YOU KEEP SCARING US!!!!!!!!

Supercruncher: *acting innocent* I don't know what your talking about!

Cody: YES YOU DO!!!!!

Supercruncher: Actually no I don't i'm innocent! (No his not *cackles*)

Cody: *crosses arms* So your innocent now are you!?

Supercruncher: Yes i'm completely innocent I seriously have no idea what your talking about I left after I gave Heatwave his dare last chapter haven't been here since! (Big fat lie!)

Cody: Why are you here!

Supercruncher: Oh I've returned because you have a dare from BethanySells4 she has dared you to prank all of the rescue bots and your whole family and wake all of them up at 3am yelling 'wake up wake up it's time to get up there's a fire outside of the house in the front yard!'

Cody: I...don't know~

Supercruncher: Oh and she'll be joining you! *teleports Bethany to the firehouse* Cody meet Bethany!

Cody: Um hi!?

Bethany: Hey!

Supercruncher: She'll be helping you with the prank by banging pots and pans together so in other words she'll be following you as you scream your head off and get yourself grounded!

Cody: Wait WHAT!!!!

Supercruncher: *pumps fist into the air* Let's get to it!

Time Skip 3am!

*Cody and Bethany are standing in the hallway to Cody's family's rooms*

Cody: I'm going to regret this! *starts running down the hall as Bethany follows banging her pots and pans* WAKE UP WAKE UP IT'S TIME TO WAKE UP THERE'S A FIRE OUTSIDE THE HOUSE IN THE FRONT YARD!!!!!!!!

*in chief Burns room a startled yell is heard*

*in Graham's room a thump and a groan is heard

*in Dani's room a scream of "WHAT!!!" is heard*

*in Kade's room a shout of "THE GREMLINS!!!" is heard*

*Cody and Bethany run down to the bunker and run passed the bots berthrooms*

Cody: WAKE UP WAKE UP IT'S TIME TO WAKE UP THERE'S A FIRE OUTSIDE THE HOUSE IN THE FRONT YARD!!!!!!!!

*in Chase's and Boulder's berthroom yells and things being knocked over is heard*

*in Heatwave's and Blades's berthroom a scream and annoyed groan is heard*

*the bots and humans come running outside only to find that there is no fire and they all glare at Cody and Bethany*

Cody: *laughs nervously*

Heatwave: Why is there another human here!

Bethany: Hi 

Chief Burns: Cody what were you thinking!

Cody: *looks down* Sorry dad it was a dare from her!

Chief Burns: Well just because it's a dare doesn't mean your not grounded son!

Cody: *sighs* I know!

Supercruncher: *Appears behind them all smirking evilly* Hey you guys miss me~

Everybot&human: *scream and faint*

Bethany: SERIOUSLY WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU!!!!!

Supercruncher: I don't know what you mean!?

Bethany: WHY DO YOU KEEP SCARING EVERYONE!!!!!

Supercruncher: *faking confusion* Sorry I don't know what your talking about I haven't done anything!

Bethany: YOU CALL GIVING PEOPLE HEART ATTACKS NOT DOING ANYTHING!!!!!

Supercruncher: Yeah! so~ BYE!!!

Bethany: WHAT!!!!

Supercruncher: *teleports Bethany home* Well there you have it guys Cody completed his dare and got grounded I still don't know why everybot keeps passing out very strange maybe they should see a medic oh well keep them coming guys~ *Slowly sinks back into the shadows like a NINJA!!! which his NOT!!!! (Giant aft lie) Somebot should ask him about that!*