Dare #51

@staymagical123 I dare tfp Soundwave to talk with his real voice!

Supercruncher: *kicking and beating the scrap out of Smokescreen and Bumblebee for taking and breaking his metal baseball bat they practically killed his sparkling and his not happy about it after 5 hours of beating them Supercruncher stops and checks wattpad seeing a dare reading it then teleporting onto the warship...again*

Supercruncher: *walks around grumbling about why he didn't just stay on the warship walking into Soundwave's berthroom seeing him sitting on his berth* Yo Soundwave i'm back and you got a dare!

Soundwave: *looks at him with his helm tilted*

Supercruncher: Your dare is from staymagical123 they have dared you to talk with your real voice!

Soundwave: *frozen*

Supercruncher: Oh come on it cant be that bad!

Soundwave: *doesn't say anything*

Supercruncher: Do you need to take off your visor to talk in your real voice!?

Soundwave: *nods*

Supercruncher: And you don't want me to see your face!?

Soundwave: *nods again*

Supercruncher: Come on Soundwave please i wont tell anybot what you look like and i wont comment on your looks either!

Soundwave: *thinks about it then nods taking off his visor and looks at Supercruncher*

Supercruncher: *speechless* Damm~ no wonder Shockwave loves you your fragging good looking~ *realises something making his optics go wide* DON'T TELL RATCHY~ I SAID THAT HE'D PUNISH ME~!!!!!!

Soundwave: *real voice* I don't have a reason to talk to your sparkmate!

Supercruncher: *gasps* DAM!!! YOUR VOICE IS HOT TOO!!!!

Soundwave: *real voice* You sound like your hitting on me!

Supercruncher: *annoyed* I'M NOT I HAVE MY PRECIOUS RATCHY~!!! i was only saying you look and sound hot that doesn't mean anything!!!

Soundwave: *looks behind Supercruncher to see Ratchet real voice* I don't think your sparkmate would agree!

Supercruncher: *confused* Huh? *looks behind him to see his sparkmate with a glare* Ahhh~ oh hey~ Ratchy~ what are you doing here!!?

Ratchet: *looks at Supercruncher with a glare* I came to find you only to find you HITTING ON SOUNDWAVE!!!

Supercruncher: *wide optic* NO RATCHET YOU GOT IT ALL WRONG!!!!!!

Ratchet: Oh how so!?

Supercruncher: Soundwave already has a sparkmate not only that but their spark-bonded which is more then i can say about us!

Ratchet: Fine i wont punish you....*sighs* but your not ready to handle my spike in berth!

Supercruncher: *throws servos up in the air* OH COME ON!!!!

Ratchet: *snickers at his sparkmate then leaves*

Soundwave: *real voice* I would stay and talk longer but i have work to do! *puts visor back on and leaves*

Supercruncher: Well i'm now alone but anyways Soundwave completed his dare Ratchet got jealous thinking i was hitting on Soundwave so~ keep them coming guys