Dare #140

@tryt65etr I dare Heatwave Boulder and Supercruncher to sing the siren's call from my little pony equestria girls

Supercruncher: *Outside the base in his Wolf-mode digging a giant hole with an unconscious Optimus next to him Optimus had taken a cube of his home made high grade that he was saving for when the sparkling was finally born without asking so he knocked Optimus out dragged him outside and started digging once he finished digging the hole he jumped out and grabbed Optimus and dragged him to the edge of the hole then pushed him in and filled the hole back up with that he checked wattpad seeing a dare reading it then teleport's to the cave with Heatwave and Boulder*

Supercruncher: Alrighty Heatwave Boulder we three have been dared by tryt65etr to sing 'the siren's call' from my little pony equestria girls!

Heatwave: Why!... just....Why!

Supercruncher: Because it's a dare *glares* And i'll offline you if you don't!

Boulder: Let's get it over with Heatwave!

Heatwave: *sighs* Fine!

Supercruncher: *pumps fist in the air a little over happily* LET'S GET TO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Supercruncher&Heatwave&Boulder:

"Listen to our song                                                                                                                                                                Don't turn away                                                                                                                                                                    Our magic is so strong                                                                                                                                                        You will obey                                                                                                                                                                            Led astray"

Heatwave:

"No pony can resist the                                                                                                                                                        charm of a siren's call                                                                                                                                                          The melody will                                                                                                                                                                      capture and enthral"                                                                                   

Supercruncher&Boulder:

"Forever                                                                                                                                                                                      and Ever"

Heatwave:

"There's no escape                                                                                                                                                                Now or ever!"