Dare #161 & Dare #162

@GalaxyPanda102 I dare every bot in TFP to play a fun strategy game called Catan! I play that game a lot wit my family and it's really fun! I'll play with you guys and I'll be the card dealer since I know a lot of bots don't know what Catan is... (Although Soundwave knows I mean that mech knows everything)... -Eclipse out Oh and also I forgot after the game I dare Ultra Magnus, Strongarm, and Chase to meet each other.

Supercruncher: *Grumbling about not being able to sit down or when he does he can't get back up because HE CAN'T FRAGGING BEND OVER ENOUGH BECAUSE OF HIS GIANT TANKS!!!!!!!!! Primus he can't wait until the triplets are finally out of him checking wattpad seeing a dare reading it then teleports everybot to the bot cave*

Supercruncher: Alright everybot you all have a dare from Eclipse she has dared all of you to play a fun strategy game called Catan she will also be joining and will be the card dealer!

Everybot: *slowly look at Ratchet who's glaring at them*

Ratchet: *growls* I.Will.Win!

Supercruncher: Dam I have a competitive mate!

During The Game

*Everybot was enjoying them selves as well as Eclipse but then Ratchet's competitive side went to a whole new level and everybot got hit by a couple wrenches when ever it was their turn so by the end of the game everybot had several dents on their frames and a very angry Ratchet*

After The Game

Ratchet: *growling* I'M NEVER PLAYING THAT SLAGGIN GAME AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Smokescreen: *rolls optics* Man your such a sore loser Ratchet!

Ratchet: *attacks Smokescreen*

Smokescreen: *scared* AHHHHHHHHHH MAD DOCTOR MAD DOCTOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Supercruncher: *snickers*

Time Skip

Supercruncher: *back in the bot cave and teleports Ultra Magnus, Strongarm and Chase into the bot cave* Alright you three Eclipse has dared you all to meet so *spreads arms out* HERE YOU ARE!!!!!!

Ultra Magnus&Strongarm&Chase: *look each other up and down before all saying at the same time* Why do we all look similar!?

Supercruncher: I have no idea! Anyway there you have it guys everybot completed their dare Ultra Magnus, Strongarm and Chase have all officially finally met each other so~ keep them coming guys~