Dare #153

@LuminaNeko Galexia: Hey there family I gots a dare here! Go out camping and I'll join you! Don't worry Jazz wants his guy time. So I'm only one coming. Find deepest darkest woods and we camp and tell spooky stories!

Supercruncher: *Purring with his optics closed as Ratchet rubs his growing tanks leaning into Ratchet's chassis he receives a purr from him as he starts nuzzling his neck-cables happily sighing contently Supercruncher opens his optics and checks wattpad seeing a dare reading it then teleports everybot to the bot cave*

Supercruncher: Alright everybot we have a dare from Galexia she has dared us to go out camping and she'll be joining but it will only be her because Jazz wants guy time!

Bumblebee: Ok but where exactly are we going to camp?

Supercruncher: Oh in the deepest darkest woods I can find!

Everybot: *optics widen in fear because knowing Supercruncher he'll make them camp in a very dangerous forest just to get a laugh when they get hurt or attacked*

Supercruncher: *slowly blinks his optics at them innocently* What's with the looks?

Optimus: *suspicious* The camp sight wont be anyplace dangerous will it?

Supercruncher: *blinks his optics at him innocently* No i'm not crazy both Wheeljack and I are sparked do you really think I would risk getting killed!

Optimus: Well-

Supercruncher: *suddenly smirks with a unreadable glint in his optics* Because if you do then you are completely and utterly.....RIGHT I LOVE DANGER NONE OF US WILL BE COMING OUT ALIVE MUHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wheeljack: *derma twitch slightly before he joins Supercruncher in his evil/crazy/creepy laughter*

Everybot: *looking at the two with wide optics*

Ratchet&Ultra Magnus: *look at Optimus with glares* NOW LOOK WHAT YOU'VE DONE NOW WERE ALL GOING TO OFFLINE!!!!!!!!!!

Optimus: *smiles and laughs nervously*

Time Skip

*Everybot and Galexia are now in an extremely deep and dark forest setting up camp when a very strange and loud noise was heard making everybot apart from Supercruncher and Wheeljack jump*

Bulkhead: *looking around* What was that!

Arcee: I don't know but I don't like it!

Supercruncher: Man you bots are paranoid!

Bulkhead&Arcee: SHUT UP SUPERCRUNCHER!!!!!

Supercruncher: *snarls*

2 Hours Later

Ratchet: *walking around* Has anybot seen Crunch!?

Everybot: *shake their helms* 

Galexia: No sorry uncle Ratchet

Ratchet: There's no need to be sorry I just want to fine my mate and make sure he doesn't get hurt!

Wheeljack: *cuffed to Ultra Magnus growling* WHERE THE PIT DID YOU EVEN GET STASIS CUFFS!!!!!!

Ultra Magnus: I always have a pair in my subspace

Wheeljack: *growls louder* UNDO THEM!!!!!!! *try's to get them off*