Dare #147

@Medlockineededthat Wha- I- that sounded so wrong...anyway, I have a dare for all the Autobots and Decepticons. You all have to watch Nyan Cat 10 hour version on YouTube and you can't take a break. If you do, you have to become a Merbot for 20 chapters straight (Supercruncher and Wheeljack are safe from this dare because they are sparked).

Supercruncher: *Walks outside the base and over to where a giant rock is sitting as he gets closer muffled screams could be heard reaching the rock he looks down at the sand and smirks when he sees nothings been disturbed he started laughing evilly when he realised Optimus was still buried in the hole he dug awhile ago checking wattpad seeing a dare reading it then teleports everybot to the bot cave*

Supercruncher: Hey everybot we all have a dare from Medlock she has dared us all to watch Nyan Cat the 10 hour version on YouTube and we can't take a break if you do you have to become a Merbot for 20 chapters straight! But Wheeljack and Myself are safe from this one because were sparked and we will need to take breaks to insure our unborn sparkling's stay healthy!

Ratchet: *crosses his arms* You know I couldn't help but notice that OPTIMUS IS STILL MISSING!!!!!!!!!!

Alpha Trion: I have also noticed so WHERE IS MY SPARKLING!!!!!!!!!!

Ultra Magnus: I would also like to know where my brother is!

Supercruncher: Uh no idea now WATCH THE SCREEN!!!!!!!!!!

1 Hour In

Everybot: *Blinking at the video with their helms tilted to the side*

2 Hours In

Predaking: *The constant meowing is already getting to him*

Ratchet: *shaking his helm*

3 Hours In

Starscream: *optic twitching rapidly*

Megatron: *growling* THIS CATS MORE ANNOYING THEN STARSCREAM!!!!!!!

Starscream: *optic still twitching as he watches said cat* I CAN STILL HEAR YOU YA FRAGGING BRUTE!!!!!!!!!!  

Megatron: *smirks* Good!

Starscream: *growls as his optic continues to twitch*

6 Hours In

Knockout: *holding his servos over his audio receptors as he continues watching the cat* MAKE IT STOP BREAKY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Breakdown: *also has holding his servos over his audio receptors* I CAN'T KNOCKS I'D RATHER OFFLINE THEN BE STUCK IN WATER FOR 20 CHAPERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Arcee: *annoyed at them but keeps her optics on the screen* SHUT UP I'D RATHER KEEP HEARING THIS CAT MEOW FOR THE REST OF MY ONLINE THEN HEAR YOU TWO ARGUE!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Knockout&Breakdown: *Stop arguing*

8 Hours In

Everybot: *optics wide open staring at the screen as some of them sway on the spot from standing so long*

9 Hours In

Everybot: *sitting on the ground still staring at the screen with bored looks*

Smokescreen: *helm resting on his servo* I'm going on a drive after this!

Bumblebee: Me two!

Knockout: *growls* Me three!

10 Hours In

Everybot: *slowly blinking their optics at the cat on the screen before the video suddenly finishes making them all break out in big smiles as they jump up to their pedes* FINALLY THE TORTURE IS OVER!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Supercruncher&Wheeljack: *were in recharge but jolt awake from their yelling*

Wheeljack: *growls annoyed* FRAGGER'S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Supercruncher: *also growling* Yes they are fragger's well there you have it guys everybot completed their dare Wheeljack and I fell into recharge but that's what being sparked will do to ya Optimus is still buried in the ground from when he took one of my home made high grades so~ keep them coming guys~