Dare #80

@PeteyP94 Here is a dare. Bulkhead and Boulder have to act mean and off character. Interactions can be with anyone, like their team.

Supercruncher: *Drinking a cube of energon as he glares at the ceiling it had once again tried to offline him this time by setting the alarms off while he was alone at base THERE WASN'T EVEN ANYTHING TO SET THEM OFF!!!! it just did it to give him a spark attack it failed mostly but still you don't do that to a mech checking wattpad seeing a dare reads it then teleports the two to the cave*

Supercruncher: Right-O Bulkhead! Boulder! you both have a dare from PeteyP94 they have dared you both to act mean and off character!

Boulder: Uh I don't think I can do that!

Bulkhead: Me neither!

Supercruncher: Well you both have to so let's get to it!

1 Hour Later Autobot Base!

*Everybot's doing their own thing and if you were to walk past a certain berthroom you would hear loud moaning coming from a certain yellow scout other then that it was nice and relaxing maybe a little too much for the couple made up of Smokescreen and Bumblebee but it's not really bothering anybot anymore since their all used to it yeah it happens way to often but nobots confronted them about it and like PIT!! Supercruncher was going to see that again! but today seemed to be the day somebot finally had enough*

Bulkhead: *growls getting everybot's attention* Ok that's it! *storms off down the hall disappearing from sight*

Everybot: *Confused as frag*

*A door is heard slamming open followed by two startled screams*

Smokescreen: *in the distance* BULKHEAD WHAT THE FRAG I'M IN THE MIDDLE OF SOMETHING GET OUT!!!!!!

Bulkhead: *in the distance* I don't care You two are the most annoying bots ever to be online!

Bumblebee: *in the distance* BULKHEAD GET OUT WE PROMISE TO BE QUIET!!!!!!!

Bulkhead: *in the distance* YEAH RIGHT BUMBLEBEE YOU MOAN SO LOUDLY WHILE BEING FRAGGED BY SMOKESCREEN I'M SURPRISED HUMANS HAVEN'T FOUND OUR BASE!!!!!!!!!

Smokescreen: *in the distance* DON'T TALK TO MY BUMBLE LIKE THAT BULK!!!!!!

Bulkhead: *in the distance* NO I'LL TALK TO HIM HOW EVER I WANT I'VE BEEN QUIET TO LONG BUT NOT ANYMORE!!!!!

Smokescreen: *in the distance* BULKHEAD!!!! *giving a warning growl*

Bulkhead: *in the distance* BUMBLEBEE YOU ARE THE MOST LOUDEST AND ANNOYING BOT I KNOW I WAS ONLY PRETENDING TO BE YOUR FRIEND BUT NOW I JUST CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE BUMBLEBEE I NEVER LIKED YOU I'VE ALWAYS HATED YOUR GUTS!!!!

*Everybot's optics widened when there was a sudden scream followed by loud crying then a very loud angry growl*

Smokescreen: *in the distance* BULKHEAD!!! I'M GOING TO OFFLINE YOU FOR MAKING MY PRECIOUS BUMBLEBEE CRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*Everybot's optics widened even more as loud crying crashing growling and Bulkhead's little girl screams are heard lesson learnt that day.....NEVER MAKE A BOT CRY WHEN HIS SPARKMATE'S AROUND AND NEVER INTERRUPT TWO MATES WHILE THEIR INTERFACING!!!!*

1 Hour Later Firehouse

*The rescue bots were having one of those rare days when there isn't anybody to rescue so they spent their time doing what they like Blades watching TV Heatwave punching the wooden dummy thing Chase reading rules and regulations and Boulder was just standing next to him watching his sparkmate*

Boulder: Why do you like reading that stuff so much?

Chase: It is educationally!

Boulder: *narrows his optics slightly* But you've already read it over a hundred times!

Chase: *looks at his sparkmate slightly confused* Yes I am aware of that Boulder but it doesn't hurt to keep refreshing your memory to make sure you haven't forgotten something important!

Boulder: *growls* You know Chase you might be a cop but the only thing you do here is ticket speeding cars, rescue idiotic humans and arrest the occasional thief!

Chase: What is your point Boulder!

Boulder: My point Chase is how can you even call yourself a COP! when you can't even CATCH most of the criminals that come to Griffin Rock!

*Heatwave and Blades watch them with wide optics*

Chase: *hurt* What has gotten into you Boulder!

Boulder: Your stupid RULES AND REGULATIONS!!!!

Chase: *hurt and upset* Well then i'll just take my rules and regulations to MY berthroom!

*Boulder watched his sparkmate walk away in the direction of his own berthroom from because they became sparkmate's Boulder felt bad for what he said but tried not to show it turning around he sees Heatwave and Blades looking at him with wide optics*

Boulder: *angry* WHAT!!!!

Heatwave&Blades: *look at each other before walking away from Boulder leaving him there to sigh as he was left by himself*

Supercruncher: Well there you have it guys Bulkhead and Boulder completed their dare Bulkhead was nearly offlined by Smokescreen for making Bumblebee cry and Boulder will most likely get the silent treatment from Chase for awhile so~ keep them coming guys!