Ask #10 & Ask #11 & Dare #28

@BethanySells4 Asks: is bee and smoky alive still and how did like being woken up at 3am in the morning Miko Raf jack: I dare u three to walk through the hallway to where there rooms r and yell ' scraplets' on the top of ur lungs out loud at 3 am And whitewolfninja can I join the dare with them and do it too and see how they react to see four humans there

Supercruncher: *hanging around the kids as they play games everything was quite until a loud explosion comes from outside a "PRIMES FAGGING GLITCH!!" is heard as everybot looks to the entrance of the base with wide optics as the kids look surprised and shocked with wide eyes "Who knew Wheeljack could curse like that" came from Miko as everybot went back to there thing Supercruncher checks wattpad to see asks and a dare reading them he immediately looks over to a hall with moans and faint yells of pleasure coming from it*

Supercruncher: Oh their alive alright a little to lively though if you ask me!

*looks at second ask then at everybot in the room Wheeljack came in after the explosion*

Supercruncher: Hey everybot BethanySells4 has asked how did you like being woken up at 3am in the morning! 

Optimus: I was still up looking at a datapad when the noise started which made me drop it and break it

Arcee: The little pieces of scrap made me knock down my desk with some important stuff on it!

Bulkhead: I ended up breaking my desk and datapad's

Ultra magnus: A side table i have in my berthroom feel on my foot!

Ratchet: I fell off my berth and hit my helm on the corner of my working table!

Wheeljack: I was working on making more grenades when the noise startled me and made me blow up half my berthroom!

Supercruncher: Ok so i take it you all were mad and really wanted to offline Bumblebee and Smokescreen

Everybot: YES!

Supercruncher: Good to know you can go back to your things now *walks over to the kids*

Supercruncher: Hey Jack Miko Raf i need you to follow me outside 

*Supercruncher goes outside with the kids following*

Jack: What did you need Supercruncher

Miko: Yeah i was just about to smoke Jack at our game!

Raf: Miko calm down!

Supercruncher: Yes do what Raf said calm down! now you all have a dare 

Miko: *jumps up and down* Oh really what is it!

Supercruncher: Your dare is to walk though the hallway to where the bots rooms are and yell 'scraplets' at the top of your lungs out loud at 3am!

Kids: Cool!

Supercruncher: I'm not finished *teleport's BethanySells4 here* 

Miko: *points* Who's that!

Supercruncher: MIKO! it's rude to point! and this is BethanySells4 their the one who gave you the dare and they'll be joining you in the dare to see how the bots react to a fourth human being there

Miko: Awesome a new friend!

Bethany: Hi!

Miko: Hey i'm Miko and that's Jack and Raf! *points at them as she says they names*

Bethany: I know!

Miko: How do you know are you a stalker!

Supercruncher: Ok Miko that's enough! why don't you Jack and Raf go show Bethany around base but don't let anybot see you!

Miko: *shrugs* Ok come on! *drags Bethany away with Jack and Raf following behind slower*

Supercruncher: Dam that Miko is going to be that death of someone.....just hope it's not our visitor! really don't want to explain that!

Time skip 3am

*Everybot is in there berthrooms recharging the kids and Bethany are standing at the end of the hall before smirking and starting to walk down the hall*

Kids&Bethany: SCRAPLETS!!

*in Bulkhead's berthroom a high pitched girly scream is heard as something hits a wall with a loud bang!*

Kids&Bethany: SCRAPLETS!!

*in Arcee's berthroom a bang! is heard as well as a short scream*

Kids&Bethany: SCRAPLETS!!

*in Optimus's berthroom a thump and groan was heard*

Kids&Bethany: SCRAPLETS!!

*in Ratchet's berthroom a thump and a shout of "AGAIN!" was heard*

Kids&Bethany: SCRAPLETS!!

*in Ultra magnus's berthroom a bang crash and an angry yell was heard*

Kids&Bethany: SCRAPLETS!!

*in Bumblebee and Smokescreen's berthroom a scream and loud whirls are heard*

Kids&Bethany: SCRAPLETS!!

*in Wheeljack's berthroom 4 loud explosions curses and a "WHY!" was heard*

Kids&Bethany: *take one last deep breath and* SCRAPLETS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*loud bangs are heard as everybot comes out of their berthrooms with there weapons ready looking around when they don't see anything they look at the human children with angry expression but Ratchet notices something*

Ratchet: WHY ARE THEIR FOUR HUMANS!!

*everybot looks at Bethany which made them a little nervous*

Bethany: Primus there a lot bigger in person then i thought!

Arcee: *servos on hips* What do you mean by bigger in person!

Miko: Enough talk we should be running!

Ratchet: You got that right! *growls lowly*

*with that the kids and Bethany look at each other for a second then run with the bots chasing them*

Bethany: WHY ARE THEY SO FAST!!

Raf: THEIR NOT THEY JUST HAVE LONG LEGS AND WE HAVE SHORT LEGS COMPERED TO THEM!!

Supercruncher: Well there you have it the asks have been answered and the dare complete which reminds me i probably should send Bethany back before they get killed *teleport's Bethany back home* the kids "WHAT ABOUT US!!" Supercruncher "YOU CAN DEFEND FOR YOUR SELVES" Miko "YOUR MEAN" *chuckles* anyway keep them coming guys