Dare #53

@LuminaPearl I dare TFP Ratchet to paint Knockout the decepticons medic pink with the autobot symbol! Make sure the paint is long lasting. Lol!

Supercruncher: *moving around his right shoulder-plate because it hurts for some reason huh i wonder why! giving a long sigh Supercruncher checks wattpad seeing a dare reading it then laughs going over to Ratchet*

Supercruncher: Ratchy~ you have a dare~

Ratchet: *looks at Supercruncher* Alright what is it!

Supercruncher: Your dare is from LuminaPearl they have dared you to paint Knockout pink with the autobot symbol! and make sure the paint is long lasting!

Ratchet: *confused* So i paint him pink or do i just paint the autobot symbol on him in pink!

Supercruncher: *shrugs* Just do both!

Ratchet: Alright let's do this!

Time skip

*Ratchet snuck onto the warship at night and made his way to Knockout and Breakdown's berthroom when he entered he saw both of them deep in recharge smirking Ratchet got out pink paint and a brush then started painting Knockout while laughing quietly*

The next day

*a scream is heard through out the warship as a pink knockout with the autobot symbol ran around the halls when he go to the throne room he slammed the door open*

Knockout: *growling like an animal* WHO PAINTED MY PAINT JOB!!!!

*the throne room was silent for a couple seconds then the air feels with laughter*

Megatron: *laughing* IT'S FUNNY WHEN IT'S NOT HAPPENING TO YOU!!!!!!

Knockout: *yells* NO ONE PAINTS MY PAINT JOB!!!......*looks at his chassis and shoulder-plate* AND WHY DO I HAVE THE AUTOBOT SYMBOL!!!!!

*everybot in the throne room are still laughing as Knockout leaves to go wash off the pink paint.....or so he thinks*

4 Hours later

Knockout: WHY WONT IT COME OFF!!!...WAIT IS THIS PERMANENT PAINT!!!!!! *growls* NOW I'M GOING TO HAVE TO REDO MY WHOLE PAINT JOB!!!!!!!!

Supercruncher: *watching Knockout freaking out laughing quietly* Well there you have it Ratchet completed his dare Knockout's now freaking out because he just found out that the pink paint is permanent and has to do his paint job again so~ keep them coming guys~