Dare #43

@GalaxyPanda102 I saw what you did here, soo I dare Chase to sing his favorite song!

Supercruncher: *currently fighting cons along with the other autobots Supercruncher took down a couple vehicons when he gets hit from behind by Screamer growling Supercruncher turns around at lighting speed and attacks Screamer ruthlessly while still fighting Screamer Supercruncher checks wattpad seeing a dare reading it he looks up and punches Screamer really hard in the face knocking him out scoffing at how weak Starscream is Supercruncher teleport's to the cave*

Supercruncher: Chase~ you have a dare~

Chase: *sighs* What is the dare

Supercruncher: Chase your dare is from GalaxyPanda102 they have dared you to sing your favorite song!

Chase: alright I will do it!

Supercruncher: Woooo you didn't complain!

Chase: Yes well let's get this over with!

Chase:                                                                                                                                                                                        Ev'ryone considered him                                                                                                                                                    the coward of the county.                                                                                                                                                  He'd never stood one single time                                                                                                                                    to prove the county wrong.                                                                                                                                                His mama named him Tommy,                                                                                                                                        the folks just called him yellow,                                                                                                                                      But something always told me they                                                                                                                              were reading Tommy wrong.                                                                                                                                            He was only ten years old when                                                                                                                                      his daddy died in prison.                                                                                                                                                    I looked after Tommy 'cause                                                                                                                                              he was my brother's son.                                                                                                                                                    I still recall the final words                                                                                                                                                  my brother said to Tommy:                                                                                                                                                "Son,my life is over,but                                                                                                                                                        yours is just begun.                                                                                                                                                                Promise me,son,not to do the                                                                                                                                        things I've done.                                                                                                                                                                    Walk away from                                                                                                                                                                      trouble if you can.                                                                                                                                                                  Now it won't mean you're                                                                                                                                                  weak if you turn the other cheek.                                                                                                                                    I hope you're old enough to                                                                                                                                              understand:                                                                                                                                                                              Son,you don't have to fight                                                                                                                                                to be a man."                                                                                                                                                                            There's someone for ev'ryone                                                                                                                                          and Tommy's love was Becky.                                                                                                                                          In her arms he didn't have to                                                                                                                                            prove he was a man.                                                                                                                                                            One day while he was workin'                                                                                                                                          the Gatlin boys came callin'.                                                                                                                                              They took turns at Becky....                                                                                                                                                n'there was three of them!                                                                                                                                                Tommy opened up the door                                                                                                                                              and saw his Becky cryin'.                                                                                                                                                    The torn dress,the shattered                                                                                                                                            look was more than he could                                                                                                                                            stand.                                                                                                                                                                                          He reached above the fireplace and                                                                                                                              took down his daddy's picture.                                                                                                                                        As his tears fell on his daddy's                                                                                                                                          face,He heard these words again:                                                                                                                                  "Promise me,son,not to do                                                                                                                                                the things I've done.                                                                                                                                                              Walk away from trouble                                                                                                                                                      if you can.                                                                                                                                                                                  Now it won't mean you're weak                                                                                                                                      if you turn the other cheek.                                                                                                                                                I hope you're old enough to                                                                                                                                              understand:                                                                                                                                                                              Son,you don't have to fight                                                                                                                                                to be a man."                                                                                                                                                                            The Gatlin boys just laughed at him                                                                                                                              when he walked into the barroom.                                                                                                                                One of them got up and met                                                                                                                                              him halfway 'cross the floor.                                                                                                                                              When Tommy turned around they                                                                                                                                  said "Hey look! ol'yellow's leavin'."                                                                                                                                But you coulda heard a pin drop                                                                                                                                    when Tommy stopped and locked                                                                                                                                  the door.                                                                                                                                                                                    Twenty years of crawlin' was                                                                                                                                            bottled up inside him.                                                                                                                                                          He wasn't holdin' nothin'                                                                                                                                                    back;he let'em have it all.                                                                                                                                                  When Tommy left the barroom                                                                                                                                        not a Gatlin boy was standin'.                                                                                                                                          He said, "This one's for Becky," as                                                                                                                                  he watched the last one fall.                                                                                                                                              And I heard him say,                                                                                                                                                              "I promised you,dad,not to                                                                                                                                              do the things you done.                                                                                                                                                      I've walked away from                                                                                                                                                        trouble when I can.                                                                                                                                                                Now please don't think I'm                                                                                                                                                weak,I didn't turn the other                                                                                                                                              cheek,                                                                                                                                                                                          And Papa,I sure hope you                                                                                                                                                  understand:                                                                                                                                                                              Sometimes you gotta fight                                                                                                                                                when you're a man."                                                                                                                                                            Ev'ryone considered him the                                                                                                                                            coward of the county.

Chase: *stares at Supercruncher who's optics were wide and mouth opened*

Supercruncher: T-T-That was unexpected!!

Chase: What was

Supercruncher: You country i-i never knew!!  

Chase: *shrugs with a small smirk* No one did! 

Supercruncher: I-I DAM!! that was good! well there you have it Chase completed his dare turns out he like's country who knew so~ keep them coming guys~