Dare #64

@Amavko1 I dare Soundwave to guess the secret I am keeping from him which is that i fixed Ravage and is keeping him hidden.

Supercruncher: *beating Starscream with his Metal baseball bat laughing evilly at hearing his screams of pain until Predaking comes out of nowhere and attacks him making Supercruncher scream and run around to avoid his attacks as Supercruncher checks wattpad seeing a dare reading it then teleport's to Soundwave who's once again at the computers*

Supercruncher: SOUNDWAVE!!!!

Soundwave: *jumps and turns around ready to attack but relaxes when he sees Supercruncher and tilts his helm in question like he always does*

Supercruncher: You have a dare from Amavko1 they have dared you to guess the secret they are keeping from you!

Soundwave: They like me!

Supercruncher: Ah no!

Soundwave: Their planning on offlineing me!

Supercruncher: Again no!

Soundwave: Are they a mech or a femme!?

Supercruncher: How would i know! And your getting off track!

Soundwave: They drugged me and we interfaced and now their sparked!?

Supercruncher: Hell no i don't think anybot wants to mess with Shockwave when his angry!

Soundwave: True!...were related!?

Supercruncher: What no....wait....No unless your a lot younger then everybot thinks you are and your creators are still alive there is no possible way your related!!!

Soundwave: They stole one of my offlined mini-cons 

Supercruncher: Yes and no but your really close keep guessing!

Soundwave: *thinks then looks at Supercruncher* They took Ravage didn't they!?

Supercruncher: Mm maybe!~

Soundwave: They better not have done anything with his body!

Supercruncher: Pfft no!

Soundwave: Wait...d-did they repair him!?

Supercruncher: Maybe~

Soundwave: *angry* And they hid him from me!

Supercruncher: Ok~ now your mad so i'll just go~ see you later Soundwave! *runs off*

Supercruncher: *on the flight deck* Well there you have it Soundwave completed his dare his some what good at guessing and is now angry so~ keep them coming guys~ * gets grabbed and thrown off the flight deck by Predaking making him scream as he fell to the ground*