Ask #24 & Dare #71

@LuminaPearl I have an ask for my carrier, would she be proud of me if I was studying to be a medic? And I dare my Sire to help me meet up with my family especially Bumblebee. Maybe if Ratchet wants he can help me learn more about Cybertron some time soon too. Please tell me Ratchet is an uncle of mine I'm a fan of his excellent medical expertise. Love ya guys!

Supercruncher: *hanging upside down from the ceiling how Supercruncher got up there no bot knows in fact not even he knows how he got up there or how he got upside down but what he does know is that he could do this all day checking wattpad he sees an ask and dare reading them he goes to sit up when it happened......his pedes slipped off the beam they were around and he fell to the ground helm first not moving everybot came in and Ratchet tried to reach out to Supercruncher through their bond but got nothing everybot was thinking the worst....when*

Supercruncher: *opens optics and jumps up to his pedes* I'M ALRIGHT!!! *gets hit upside the helm by Ratchet* OWWWW!!!!!!!!! *looks at his glaring sparkmate* What was that for Ratchy!~

Ratchet: What was that for? WHAT WAS THAT FOR!!! YOU SCARED THE SCRAP OUT OF ME AND NEARLY GAVE ME A FRAGGING SPARK ATTACK!!!!!!!!!!

Supercruncher: I did!? Scrap sorry Ratchy i didn't mean it! *Ratchet just huffs and walks away* (thought-Did i frag up some how!?........Eh i'll worry about it later!) ok Elita you have an ask from LuminaPearl also known as your daughter she asked if you would be proud of her if she was studying to be a medic!?!

Elita-1: Of cause i'd be proud of her it takes a lot to be a medic i'd be proud of what ever she does even if she decided to be with a con like Dreadwing! I mean her Sire sneaks out to see Megatron at night he even Carried his sparkling before he became a Prime and the war started!

Supercruncher: Huh i knew Optimus had Bumblebee before the war! since well you know he fights in it!

Elita-1: Yep and i have no doubt our daughter would be fighting too if she wasn't just a sparkling at the time or born in the war!

Supercruncher: She was born in the war now that explains why she was sent off.....you must have been offlined not long after having her which is why Prime sent her off world instead of you! *Elita-1 nods then walks off* i'm learning more about you every day my friend!

Supercruncher: *shakes helm* Anyway PRIME!! you have a dare from your daughter as well she has dared you to help her meet up with her family especially Bumblebee!

Optimus: *mumbles about how he has leader things to do*

Supercruncher: What was that Prime! was that complaining i hear!

Optimus: No!

Supercruncher: *hums suspiciously* 

Optimus: I wasn't complaining!

Supercruncher: *rolls optics* Whatever *teleport's LuminaPearl here* Prime this is your daughter i'll be using her Cybertronian name! which is Galexia!

Optimus: *when Prime sees is daughter something in him snaps and he points a blaster at Supercruncher and growls* GET AWAY FROM MY DAUGHTER!!!!!

Supercruncher: *servos up* WOW WOW WOW!! CALM DOWN PRIME I'M WITH RATCHET REMEMBER!!!! I'M NOT EVEN INTERESTED IN FEMME'S!!!!!!!!!!

Optimus: *puts away his blaster* I guess your right!

Supercruncher: Man i hate protective Sire mode *looks at Galexia from the corner of his optic* good luck getting a sparkmate with Prime as your Sire i'll leave you to do the dare see ya! *walks off*