Ask #71

@Sakuraprime42 Primus: Supercruncher, I am in need of your help. Something is troubling my sweetspark. She wakes up in the middle of the night and either turns into her fox form to hide in places I can't reach or turn into her dragon form and growls at everything including me sometimes. She always seems to be out of it but is guarding her stomach fiercely. Please help find out what is wrong with my sweetspark.

Supercruncher: *Laying on his side on his berth as he grunts every now and then when the sparkling's kick him a little hard and snarls when they kick really hard so all in all his not in the best of moods today and neither is Wheeljack grunting again he checked wattpad seeing an ask reading it then hums*

Supercruncher: Well Sakura's sparked and she's a shape-shifter when she turns into a fox and hides she's either scared or is trying to make a den why she wakes in the middle of the night could be because she had a night terror or something now she could be turning into her dragon form and protecting her tanks is primal related mood swings or she could be going into early labour!

Supercruncher: *thinks* I'd really keep an optic on her if it is early labour though many things can go wrong with that but your best bet is to ask her when she's some what normal!