Dare #134

@tryt65etr I dare the Rescue Bots and the recruits to sing (sing with me) from rescue riders secrets of the songwing

Supercruncher: *Sitting on Ratchet's shoulder-plates how Ratchet's still standing is a mystery to him since he thought his mate would fall over like every other time his jumped on his mate but much to his surprise he didn't even seem to notice him which since his sparked now hurt his feelings more then he'd like to admit checking wattpad seeing a dare reading it he teleported them to the cave and since he was sitting on Ratchet he ended up dragging him alone*

Supercruncher: *realises he was still on Ratchet's shoulder-plates and got off laughing nervously* Sorry about that Ratchy!

Ratchet: *sighs tiredly* It's fine! *goes and sits against the cave wall*

Supercruncher: *looks at the Rescue bots and recruits infront of him* Hi so you all have a dare from tryt65etr they have dared all of you to sing 'Sing with me' from rescue riders secrets of the songwing!

Medix: Oh I've seen that!

Hotshot: So have I!

Wedge: *groans* We all did because Whirl just kept going on and on and on and on about it!

Whirl: *laughs* I LOVE SONGS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hoist: *smiling* We know Whirl!

Supercruncher: Yes yes thank you all for sharing now *annoyed* GET TO THE SLAGGEN SINGING!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Everybot: *start singing*

"Sing along when you                                                                                                                                                          Hear my melody                                                                                                                                                                      Joining voices                                                                                                                                                                          That is the key"

"For us to be in harmony                                                                                                                                                    So come on now                                                                                                                                                                    And sing with me                                                                                                                                                                    Me~ Me~"

"Everyone is having fun                                                                                                                                                      Just look around                                                                                                                                                                    Come on and loosen up                                                                                                                                                       Let out that sound"