Ask #60

@GalaxyPanda102 Before I say this ask can you teleport everyone (TFP) to that cave you use? I want to see their reactions. Anyways I have an ask for my carrier, sire, and brothers how would you feel if I had a sparkmate? After their reactions I would like to tell them that I don't want a sparkmate and I don't have one. (IF ANYONE OF THEM ASK WHO OR WHERE HE IS I WILL OFFLINE THEM BECAUSE I'M A LESBIAN!)

Supercruncher: *Well the morning sickness finally kicked in so his currently purging his tanks with the force of Unicron fun right yea it's not fun at all it's a pain in the aft and tanks taking in a shaky intake he finally stopped purging and sighed in relief checking wattpad seeing an ask reading it then teleports everybot to the cave*

Supercruncher: Ok everybot Alpha Trion Vector Prime Optimus and Ultra Magnus have an ask from Eclipse she has asked how would you feel if she had a sparkmate!

Alpha Trion&Vector Prime: *with glares* CHASE THEM OFF!!!!!!!!!

Optimus&Ultra Magnus: *also with glares* OFFLINE THEM!!!!!!!!!!

Megatron: *smirking* I love seeing my mate full of the want to kill!

Wheeljack: *looking at his mate* Of course you would!

Megatron: *looks at Wheeljack* Don't test my patience wrecker!

Wheeljack: *growls at him* HOW ABOUT YOU DON'T TEST A SPARKED MECH'S!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Megatron: *shocked* YOUR SPARKED!!!!!!!!!!!!

Supercruncher: *looks at him* Yea he is and so am I!

Megatron: *looks between them* I don't know which one's worse the sparkling that will come out of the explosion loving wrecker or the one that will come out of a crazy mech!

Supercruncher&Wheeljack: *growling at Megatron* WE'LL OFFLINE YOU MEGATRON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Megatron: *he messed up~* Oh scrap! *starts running around with the two sparked mech's after him*

Supercruncher&Wheeljack: *holding grenades and katana's* YOUR A COWERED MEGATRON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Megatron: *shouts over his shoulder-plate* NO I'M JUST RUNNING BECAUSE I KNOW NOBOT CAN DEFEAT A SPARKED MECH OR FEMME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Supercruncher&Wheeljack: YEA YOUR A COWERED STAND AND OFFLINE LIKE A REAL MECH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Megatron: HAHAHAHAH NEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ratchet: *sighs* I now regret getting him sparked!

Ultra Magnus: Your not the only one!

Supercruncher&Wheeljack: *stop dead in their tracks and slowly turn towards their mates*

Ratchet&Ultra Magnus: *freeze as they stare at their mates*

Supercruncher&Wheeljack: *growling* WHAT WAS THAT!!!!!!!!!

Ratchet&Ultra Magnus: NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!! (They answered to quickly)

1 Minute Later

Ratchet&Ultra Magnus: *running from their angry mates* AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT HAVE WE DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Supercruncher&Wheeljack: *chasing them with murderous intent* GET BACK HERE AND FACE US YOU COWEREDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Megatron: *laughing his aft off because it's not him now*

Supercruncher&Wheeljack: WE'LL BE BACK FOR YOU MEGA COWERED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Megatron: *narrows optics* Scrap!

2 Hours Later

Supercruncher: *covered in energon* Well there you have it guys Alpha Trion Vector Prime Optimus and Ultra Magnus answered their ask we sadly couldn't do the last part because Megatron angered Wheeljack and then me *whispers* and I may have kinda forgot *clears voice box* Anyways~ keep them coming guys~