Dare #107

@Medlockineededthat I have another dare, and it's for Soundwave. I dare Soundwave to go into Megatron's Berthroom at 3 AM and play Riot by Three Days Grace so loud, that it wakes up the entire Nemesis.

Supercruncher: *Hasn't spoken to Ratchet all day and true to his word last night Ratchet recharged on the floor and when he tried to sneak up onto the berth to be with his mate Supercruncher bit him checking wattpad seeing a dare reading it then teleports onto the warship infront of Soundwave who jolts slightly*

Supercruncher: Soundwave~ you have a dare from my daughter Medlock she dares you to go into Megatron's berthroom at 3am and play 'Riot' by Three Days Grace so loud that it wakes up the entire Nemesis!

Soundwave: *nods* 

Supercruncher: *narrows his optics* Answer me Soundwave!

Soundwave: *tilts helm in confusion*

Supercruncher: *growls loudly* ANSWER ME SOUNDWAVE!!!!!!!!! 

Soundwave: *runs out the room*

Supercruncher: *glares after him but doesn't give chase* RUDE GLITCH!!!!!!!!!!

Time Skip 3am 

Soundwave: *walks into Megatron's room and stands in a dark corner and starts playing 'Riot'*

"If you feel so empty                                                                                                                                                          So used up, so let down                                                                                                                                                    If you feel so angry                                                                                                                                                           So ripped off so stepped on"

"You're not the only one                                                                                                                                    Refusing to back down                                                                                                                                              You're not the only one                                                                                                                                                  So get up"

*Megatron shoots up in his berth with wide optics*

"Let's start a riot, a riot                                                                                                                                                        Let's start a riot                                                                                                                                                                        Let's start a riot, a riot                                                                                                                                                          Let's start a riot"

"If you feel so filthy                                                                                                                                                              So dirty so fucked up                                                                                                                                                            If you feel so walked on                                                                                                                                                      So painful so pissed off"

Megatron: *looks around his room* WHERE IS THAT INFERNAL NOISE COMING FROM!!!!!! 

"You're not the only one                                                                                                                                                      Refusing to go down                                                                                                                                                            You're not the only one                                                                                                                                                      So get up"

"Let's start a riot, a riot                                                                                                                                                        Let's start a riot                                                                                                                                                                        Let's start a riot, a riot                                                                                                                                                          Let's starts a riot"

*bangs and crashes are heard all over the warship*

"If you feel so empty                                                                                                                                                            So used up, so let down                                                                                                                                                      If you feel so angry                                                                                                                                                                Just get up"

"Let's start a riot, a riot                                                                                                                                                        Let's start a riot                                                                                                                                                                        Let's start a riot, a riot                                                                                                                                                          Let's start a riot"

Everybot: TURN THAT THING OFF!!!!!!!! SOUNDWAVE!!!!!!!!!!

"Let's start a riot, a riot                                                                                                                                                        Let's start a riot, a riot                                                                                                                                                          Let's start a riot, a riot                                                                                                                                                          Let's start a riot"

"Let's start a riot, a riot                                                                                                                                                        Let's start a riot"

Soundwave: *turns off music hearing sighs of relief from all the bots on the warship and steps out of the shadows of Megatron's berthroom scaring said mech*

Megatron: *scared* SOUNDWAVE WHY THE FRAG ARE YOU IN MY BERTHROOM!!!!!!!

Soundwave: *doesn't answer and just walks out of his lords berthroom*

Megatron: *watching him* That is one strange aft mech! *goes back into recharge*

Supercruncher: Well there you have it guys Soundwave completed his dare he scared Megatron when he came out of the shadows of his berthroom everybot on the warship is now going back into recharge so~ keep them coming guys~