Dare #131

@Amavko1 ???: I TOLD YOU I ALWAYS COME BACK!! Anyways, I want to tell you a little secret. Revenge: If you die. Not. My. Problem. ???: Well, you see ok don't get mad (Arcee and Bumblebee) but Revenge is dead and i am too. We have six souls in one body, yet, we can go into our own bodies. Right now i'm just chilling, watching, WOAH WOAH WOAH, WHAT!!!!!! *Powering off* ???: REVENGE TELL YOU PARENTS! Revenge: U-um, h-hey s-sire and c-carrier...um well. Ravage g-got me sparked. Ravage: DON'T KILL ME PLS! I DON'T WANNA DIE AGAIN! Oops. Y-you c-can t-tell Soundwave i-if you w-want t-to.

Supercruncher: *Being chewed out by Ratchet about turning everybot into cats rolling his optics he started tuning his mate out but was brought back into reality when he was flicked on the forehelm Supercruncher looked into the glare of Ratchet and returned it with his own before checking wattpad seeing a dare reading it then walks off to fine Bumblebee and Arcee*

13 Minutes Later

Supercruncher: *walks up to Bumblebee and Arcee* Bee Arcee your daughter Revenge was dared to tell you that Ravage got her sparked!

Bumblebee&Arcee: *optics widen* WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Arcee: *angry* I'M GONNA OFFLINE HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bumblebee: *optics narrow* We need to find him first!

Arcee: Alright THEN WE'LL OFFLINE HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!

5 Minutes Later

*Supercruncher is now on the warship and is walking up to Soundwave*

Supercruncher: Hey Soundwave!

Soundwave: Yes?

Supercruncher: I'm just here to tell you your going to be a grandcarrier I guess since Ravage got Bumblebee and Arcee's daughter Revenge sparked!

Soundwave: *perks up* Really!

Supercruncher: Yes!

Soundwave: *sighs* I'm going to have to have a talk with Ravage now!?

Supercruncher: *confused* Really about what!?

Soundwave: *serious voice* Everything!

Supercruncher: *shrugs* Alright well there you have it guys Bumblebee and Arcee want to offline Ravage and Soundwave wants to have a talk with Ravage I got a chewing out by Ratchet so~ keep them coming guys!