Dare #90

@GalaxyPanda102 I dare everyone from TFP (including the humans, you, and me) to play something I like to call Game night! Basically it's a series of games and whoever wins a round gets points, and at the end the team (yes they have to be in a group of two) with the most points wins! BTW No teams of sparkmate's or dating are allowed! Also after the game I will have a few brothers and a step-brother to murder.... -Eclipse out

Supercruncher: *Roughly making out with Ratchet it had originally been an argument about not going to another universe without telling your sparkmate because apparently it nearly gives them a spark attack when they can't find you then like most couples it escalated to making out their make out was interrupted when they heard gagging pulling away from each other they looked over at Smokescreen and glared now that their moment was ruined Supercruncher checked wattpad seeing a dare reading it then teleported everybot and human to the cave*

Supercruncher: Alright everybot and human we all have a dare from Eclipse she has dared all of us to play something she likes to call game night basically it's a series of games and whoever wins a round gets points and at the end of the game the team of two with the most points wins! Eclipse will also be join us *teleports Eclipse to the cave*

Eclipse: Hey everybot!

Optimus&Ultra Magnus: *happy to see their sister* Eclipse!

Eclipse: *gives them a sharp glare making them flinch* Hello again *says darkly* brothers!

Supercruncher: Ok enough with the reunion there will be time for that after the games now i'll read out the teams (team 1) Optimus & Ratchet! (team 2) Megatron & Starscream! (team 3) Bulkhead & Breakdown! (team 4) Knockout & Smokescreen! (team 5) Bumblebee & Arcee! (team 6) Wheeljack & Shockwave! (team 7) Ultra Magnus & Eclipse! (team 8) Soundwave & Raf! (team 9) Miko & Jack! (team 10) Predaking & Dreadwing! (team 11) Supercruncher & Elita-1! *sucks in a deep intake before letting it out*

Eclipse: Wow you said all that in one breath!

Supercruncher: *nods helm* Yes I did.....never do that! LET'S GET GOING!!!!!

Game 1

*The first game they played was a board game called 'Monopoly' even after saying the rules and the goal of the game the team that came out victorious was the team of Soundwave & Raf earning 2 points*

Game 2

*The second game was ping pong the teams played two on two and the team that won their game got 2 points the teams that won were the teams of Supercruncher & Elita-1 Optimus & Ratchet because his apparently REALLY competitive and will literally try to offline you with the ping pong ball when he hits it then there was Ultra Magnus & Eclipse and finally Predaking & Dreading*

Game 3

* Game 3 was badminton it was practically the same as the last game but this time the teams that won were Optimus & Ratchet because he hit the birdy into Starscream's intake making him chock and almost offline if not for Predaking the second team that won was Wheeljack & Shockwave then Bulkhead & Breakdown then finally Knockout & Smokescreen*

Game 4

*Game 4 was a classic game of Cybertronian baseball it's safe to say by the end of the games everybot and human was knock out apart from Supercruncher & Elita-1 because seriously nobot or human can beat the champion of lobbing Baseball*

Game 5

*Game 5 was a simple game of rock paper scissors two of the members of teams went up against each other and the one that won would get 1 point for their team Miko & Jack got 1 point Supercruncher & Elita-1 got 1 point Megatron & Starscream surprisingly got 2 points Bulkhead & Breakdown got 0 points Knockout & Smokescreen got 2 points Predaking & Dreadwing got 1 point Optimus & Ratchet got 4 points because Ratchet broke Bulkhead and Breakdown's servos and their wreckers so~ Wheeljack & Shockwave got 1 point Soundwave & Raf got 2 points and Bumblebee & Arcee got 1 points*

Game 6

*they played a racing game the teams that got points were Bumblebee & Arcee Knockout & Smokescreen Miko & Jack Soundwave & Raf and Optimus & Ratchet plus Ratchet nearly offlined Optimus when he lost*

Time Skip 

*Everybot was just standing around waiting to see who won*

Supercruncher: *trying to telly up the points with a book and pen the same way he made the teams kinda surprised by the results and looks at everybot and human* Well~ the winners are Optimus & Ratchet with 9 points! because you got an extra 2 points because Ratchet broke Bulkhead and Breakdown's servos in rock paper scissors!

Ratchet: *smirking* Yes I did and they deserved it they said I was to old for games!

Supercruncher: They WHAT!!! *looks at the two glaring* I'll deal with you two later but for now Eclipse has a surprise for Optimus Ultra Magnus and Megatron!

Megatron: Really?

Optimus&Ultra Magnus: What is it!?

Eclipse: *smiling innocently* Your deaths~

Optimus&Megatron&Ultra Magnus: *wide optic* WHAT!!!!

Eclipse: *growls and pulls out a pair of katana's* THIS IS FOR NOT KNOW HOW OLD I AM!!!!!!!!! *charges at them*

Optimus&Megatron&Ultra Magnus: *scream and run away with Eclipse on their tails with full intent on offlineing them*

Eclipse: *in the background* GET BACK HERE!!!!!!

Supercruncher: Well there you have it guys we all completed our dare I found out Ratchet's extremely competitive and will try to offline you or break your servo to win so~ keep them coming guys! *very loud screams of torture and evil laughter is heard in the background Supercruncher looks behind him and starts laughing his aft off at the sight of three of the strongest mechs being beaten up by a femme*