Ask #27

@GalaxyPanda102 I have an ask for everyone.. with all this family stuff going on, why hasn't the war ended yet?

Supercruncher: *watching cartoons with the human kids since he has nothing else to do which is why his also hanging over the railing to the human area with a bored look on his face checking wattpad seeing an ask reading it then teleport's the bots and cons to the cave*

Supercruncher: All bots and cons you have an ask!

Starscream: I DON'T CARE!!!!

Supercruncher: *growls* SHUT UP SCREAMER!!!!!

Starscream: *growls* THAT'S NOT MY NAME!!!!!

Supercruncher: I CAN CALL YOU WHATEVER I WANT SCREAMER!!!!!!!!!

Starscream: STOP CALLING MY THAT!!!!!!!!!

Supercruncher: *takes deep breath* You know what i'm not even going to bother with you!

Starscream: WHAT'S THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN AUTOBOT!!!!!

Supercruncher: Don't worry about it you wouldn't understand! anyway you all have an ask from GalaxyPanda102 they have asked with all this family stuff going on why hasn't the war ended yet!

Everybot: *don't say anything all have thinking faces and looking around at each other*

Supercruncher: I don't think they even know!

Smokescreen: Yeah why is the war still going on!?

Bumblebee: I thought it would end once we found out Megatron is my Sire!

*the autobots and cons all look at their leaders with confused looks*

Optimus: I've been trying to end this war but Megatron keeps coming up with excuses as to why we still need to be at war!

Megatron: Prime the last time you asked me to end this war was before i found out i had a sparkling! And i told you this war will last till i'm offlined!

Optimus: That is true Megatron if i asked you once more to end this war and live in peace what is your answer!

Megatron: *thinks* I don't want to fight against my family anymore and get offlined by my sparkmate or *looks at Bumblebee* Even my sparkling *sighs and smiles looking at Optimus* So my answer is yes Prime it's time to end this war!

*Optimus smiles at Megatron they stake servos as all the bots and cons cheer in happiness at the news that the war has finally come to an end*

Supercruncher: Well there you have it guys the bots and cons answered their ask and now the war is finally over and peace is back so~ keep them coming guys~