Dare #38

@GalaxyPanda102 I dare TFP to sing "Aaron Burr sir" from Hamilton with the same singing parts from "not throwing away my shot"!

Supercruncher: *pinned against a wall making out with Ratchet with his legs around Ratchet's waist moaning quietly in submission as it got deeper then Ratchet completely pulled away setting Supercruncher's legs down so his feet were back on the ground Ratchet kissed Supercruncher one last time on his forehelm before going back to work leaving a pouting Supercruncher checking wattpad seeing a dare reading it he teleport's the bots to the cave*

Supercruncher: Ok guys you got a dare from GalaxyPanda102 they have dared you guys to sing "Aaron Burr sir!" from Hamilton with the same singing parts from "not throwing away my shot!"

Everybot: We have to sing again!

Supercruncher: Yes why cant any of you not sing without complaining first it's annoying you know!

Everyone: Fine we'll do it!

Supercruncher: Great now SING BOTS!

Random bots:                                                                                                                                                                         1776.                                                                                                                                                                                           New York City                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  [Hamilton]Optimus:                                                                                                                                                          Pardon me. Are you Aaron Burr,sir?                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        [Burr]Megatron:                                                                                                                                                                    That depends. Who's asking?                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    [Hamilton]Optimus:                                                                                                                                                           Oh,well,sure,sir,                                                                                                                                                                      I'm Alexander Hamilton,                                                                                                                                                     I'm at your service,sir.                                                                                                                                                         I have been looking for you                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      [Burr]Megatron:                                                                                                                                                                    I'm getting nervous                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      [Hamilton]Optimus:                                                                                                                                                          Sir...I heard your name at Princeton.                                                                                                                             I was seeking an accelerated course                                                                                                                             of study when I got sort of out of sorts                                                                                                                         with a buddy of yours.                                                                                                                                                         I may have punched him.                                                                                                                                                   It's a blur,sir.                                                                                                                                                                            He handles the financials?                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        [Burr]Megatron:                                                                                                                                                                    You punched the bursar                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              [Hamilton]Optimus:                                                                                                                                                          Yes! I wanted to do what you did.                                                                                                                                    Graduate in two,                                                                                                                                                                     then join the revolution.                                                                                                                                                     He looked at me like I was stupid,                                                                                                                                  I'm not stupid                                                                                                                                                                           So how'd you do it?                                                                                                                                                              How'd you graduate so fast?                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      [Burr]Megatron:                                                                                                                                                                    It was my parents'dying wish                                                                                                                                            before they passed                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        [Hamilton]Optimus:                                                                                                                                                          You're an orphan.                                                                                                                                                                   Of course! I'm an orphan                                                                                                                                                   God,I wish there was a war!                                                                                                                                              Then we could prove that                                                                                                                                                   we're worth more                                                                                                                                                                  Than anyone bargained for...                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    [Burr]Megatron:                                                                                                                                                                    Can I buy you a drink?                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  [Hamilton]Optimus:                                                                                                                                                          That would be nice                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        [Burr]Megatron:                                                                                                                                                                 While we're talking,let me offer                                                                                                                                       you some free advice                                                                                                                                                           Talk less                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            [Hamilton]Optimus:                                                                                                                                                          What?                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  [Burr]Megatron:                                                                                                                                                                  Smile more                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        [Hamilton]Optimus:                                                                                                                                                          Ha                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          [Burr]Megatron:                                                                                                                                                                    Don't let them know what                                                                                                                                                  you're against or what you're for                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            [Hamilton]Optimus:                                                                                                                                                          You can't be serious                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      [Burr]Megatron:                                                                                                                                                                    You wanna get ahead?                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                [Hamilton]Optimus:                                                                                                                                                          Yes                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        [Burr]Megatron:                                                                                                                                                                  Fools who run their mouths                                                                                                                                              off wind up dead                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            [Laurens]Bee:                                                                                                                                                                        Yo yo yo yo yo! What time is it?                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                [Laurens]Bee[Lafayette]Knocks[Mulligan]Bulk:                                                                                             Show time!                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      [Burr]Megatron:                                                                                                                                                                   ...Like I said...                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    [Laurens]Bee:                                                                                                                                                                      Show time! Show time! Yo!                                                                                                                                               I'm John Laurens in the place to be!                                                                                                                             Two pints o'Sam Adams,                                                                                                                                                    but I'm workin'on three,uh!                                                                                                                                               Those redcoats don't want                                                                                                                                                it with me!                                                                                                                                                                                 Cuz I will pop chick-a pop                                                                                                                                                  these cops till I'm free!                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                [Lafayette]Knocks:                                                                                                                                                              Oui oui,mon ami,                                                                                                                                                                   je m'appelle Lafayette!                                                                                                                                                       The Lancelot of the revolutionary set!                                                                                                                         I came from afar just to say "Bonsoir!"                                                                                                                        Tell the King "Casse toi!"                                                                                                                                                     Who's the best?                                                                                                                                                                      C'est moi!                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          [Mulligan]Bulk:                                                                                                                                                                     Brrah brraaah!                                                                                                                                                                         I am Hercules Mulligan                                                                                                                                                        Up in it,lovin'it, yes I heard                                                                                                                                                 ya mother said "Come again?"                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                [Lafayette]Knocks&[Laurens]Bee:                                                                                                                          Ayyyyy                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                [Mulligan]Bulk:                                                                                                                                                                     Lock up ya daughters and                                                                                                                                                  horses,of course                                                                                                                                                                      It's hard to have intercourse                                                                                                                                              over four sets of corsets...                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          [Lafayette]Knocks:                                                                                                                                                             Wow                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    [Laurens]Bee:                                                                                                                                                                        No more sex,pour me                                                                                                                                                          another brew,son!                                                                                                                                                                  Let's raise a couple more...                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        [Laurens]Bee[Lafayette]Knocks[Mulligan]Bulk:                                                                                              To the revolution!                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          [Laurens]Bee:                                                                                                                                                                        Well,if it ain't the prodigy                                                                                                                                                    of Princeton college!                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    [Mulligan]Bulk:                                                                                                                                                                      Aaron Burr!                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        [Laurens]Bee:                                                                                                                                                                      Give us a verse,                                                                                                                                                                        drop some knowledge!                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                [Burr]Megatron:                                                                                                                                                              Good luck with that:                                                                                                                                                              you're takin'a stand                                                                                                                                                              You spit. I'm 'a sit.                                                                                                                                                                  We'll see where we land                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              [Lafayette]Knocks&[Mulligan]Bulk:                                                                                                                    Boooo!                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                [Laurens]Bee:                                                                                                                                                                      Burr,the revolution's imminent.                                                                                                                                      What do you stall for?                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  [Hamilton]Optimus:                                                                                                                                                          If you stand for nothing,                                                                                                                                                      Burr,what'll you fall for?                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              [Laurens]Bee:                                                                                                                                                               Ooh                                                                                                                                                                                              Who are you?                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    [Mulligan]Bulk:                                                                                                                                                             Ooh                                                                                                                                                                                              Who are you?                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    [Lafayette]Knocks:                                                                                                                                                     Ooh                                                                                                                                                                                              Who are you?                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    [Mulligan]Bulk[Lafayette]Knocks[Laurens]Bee:                                                                                            Ooh,who is this kid?                                                                                                                                                              What's he gonna do?                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Everybot: *taking deep breaths* DONE!                                                                                                             

Supercruncher: Well there you have it guys they completed their dare all of them still are good singers i have nothing to do so~ keep them coming guys