Dare #135

(Before you start reading this chapter I have something to say thank you all for reading this book it was something I started out of boredom and didn't think I'd keep getting ideas to continue it but I plan to see it out to the very end which leads me to what I need to say with this chapter it marks the 166th chapter of this book and we all know there can only be 200 chapters in one book so I have an ask for all of you when this book comes to an end do you guys want me to make a book 2 to this one it will be a continuation of this transformers ask or dare book so it will start off from where this one leaves off and the ask and dares I couldn't fit in this one will be the first chapters in the second book but the first chapter will be of all the pairs that already exist in this book so you know who is with who and which bots are single thank you all for reading this ~WhiteWolfNinja~)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------@Sakuraprime42 It's ok okaasan it has a rune that makes it appear in you subspace if you lose it or someone takes it from you. Also, I dare Ojisan (uncle) Wheeljack to paint Ojisan Ultra Magnus. Also, can we play with Ojisan Starscream again? it was fun to see him cower Okaasan Paint him pink then add purple glitter. 

Supercruncher: *In the starfish position on the ground in a forest staring at the clouds and humming quietly while absentmindedly rubbing his still flat tanks stretching his limbs he slowly checked wattpad seeing a dare reading it he gets up and teleports to Wheeljack*

Supercruncher: Hey Wheeljack!

Wheeljack: *staring at him* Hey!

Supercruncher: *yawns* Alright Wheeljack you have a dare from my adopted daughter Sakura she has dared you to paint Ultra Magnus pink then add purple glitter!

Wheeljack: *chuckles* Oh this is going to be good because his Sire coding wont let him hurt me while i'm sparked!

Supercruncher: *chuckles* Yea it's really fun pissing off your mate when they can't get you back for it!

Wheeljack: The only thing I hate about the Sire coding their more strict with ya!

Supercruncher: *grumbles* I'd say!

Wheeljack: Magnus is recharging right now so~ i'm going to go paint him before he awakes! *walks off*

Supercruncher: GOOD LUCK WHEELJACK!!!!! *looks around* Now where is that Ratchet~

Ratchet: *was about to walk around the corner but heard his mate say his name and ran the other way*

Supercruncher: *goes to hunt Ratchet down* (It's Ratchet season!)

Time Skip

*Everybot is in the main room when they all heard a scream of anger then loud pede steps stomping to the main room*

Ultra Magnus: *stomps into the room fuming as purple glitter falls everywhere*

Everybot: *look at the pink Ultra Magnus with purple glitter and burst out laughing*

Ultra Magnus: *growls* WHO DID THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wheeljack: *falls to the ground because he was laughing the hardest*

Ultra Magnus: *looks at his mate and growls* WHEELJACK!!!!!!!!!!! *walks up to him and try's to attack but can't*

Wheeljack: *smirking at him*

Ultra Magnus: *try's to attack again but he still can't and growls in frustration* DAM THIS SIRE CODING TO THE PITS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wheeljack: *laughs* HAHAHAHAHA SUFFER FRAGGER!!!!!!!!! *runs off*

Supercruncher: Well there you have it guys Wheeljack completed his dare Ultra Magnus can't hurt him because of his Sire coding and Sakura *smirking evilly* we can play with your uncle Starscream anytime~ so~ keep them coming guys~