Dare #48

@LuminaPearl I dare every TFP bot to say their most embarrassing moment they've ever had. I'll tell mine! I can trip over my own feet on FLAT ground! You need talent for that LOL!

Supercruncher: *tapping foot on the ground watching Ratchet and unfortunately listening to the arguing going on between Bee Smokey Ultra magnus and Wheeljack what their arguing about Supercruncher couldn't tell ya because their not making sense! checking wattpad seeing a dare reading it humming then walks off to find somebot*

Supercruncher: //Alright everybot you all have a dare to say your most embarrassing moment you've ever had//

Arcee's most embarrassing moment!

Supercruncher: *sees Arcee in the training room and keeps his distance still remembering what happened last time* Arcee what's your most embarrassing moment!

Arcee: *stops training* When i first started training i said i could take everybot down but ended up knocking myself out while walking to the training room!

Supercruncher: How did you manage that!

Arcee: I turned and hit into one of the mechs then stepped backwards and slipped then fell and hit my helm really hard on the ground!

Supercruncher: What did you slip on!

Arcee: I still don't know!

Bulkhead's most embarrassing moment!

Supercruncher: Bulkhead what's your most embarrassing moment!

Bulkhead: Probable when we first arrived here on earth and i ran into those power lines then right after that i feel into a deep lake it took me 2 hours to get out of there!

Supercruncher: Bulkhead i feel you i hate water over the face!

Optimus's most embarrassing moment!

Supercruncher: *watching Optimus* Optimus what's your most embarrassing moment!

Optimus: When i was giving a speech to the autobots on Cybertron and feel off the stage!

Supercruncher: *snickers* You fell off a stage!

Optimus: And i landed on Ultra magnus!

Supercruncher: Oh~ that's awkward Prime!

Ultra magnus's most embarrassing moment!

Supercruncher: Magnus~ what's your most embarrassing moment!

Ultra magnus: When i woke up on Cybertron after a night of drinking with the wreckers and woke up next to Wheeljack without our interface panels on!

Supercruncher: You remember that!

Ultra magnus: Yes but luckily we never spark-bonded and i left before he woke up!

Supercruncher: That's a little rude don't you think!

Wheeljack's most embarrassing moment!

Supercruncher: Wheeljack what's your most embarrassing moment!

Wheeljack: When i walked around in public without my interface panel open! 

Supercruncher: *disgusted slightly* Why would you do that!

Wheeljack: I DIDN'T KNOW IT WAS OFF!!!!!

Supercruncher: HOW COULD YOU NOT KNOW!!!!!

Smokescreen's most embarrassing moment!

Supercruncher: Smokescreen what's your most embarrassing moment!

Smokescreen: *hums* When i tripped over nothing and fell face first into a mud pit while fighting!

Supercruncher: That would of been funny to watch!

Smokescreen: It was everybot eminently stopped fighting and started laughing at me!

Supercruncher: *laughing*

Bumblebee's most embarrassing moment!

Supercruncher: *humming* Bee~ what's your most embarrassing moment!

Bumblebee: *sighs* I was dancing around on a roof during a scouting mission on Cybertron lost my balance and fell off the roof right on top of a decepticon patrol

Supercruncher: Oh~ that's just bad luck!

Bumblebee: *pouting* I'll say i got lectured by Optimus and Ratchet after that and it wasn't fun!

Ratchet's most embarrassing moment!

Supercruncher: *hugs Ratchet from behind* Ratchy~ what's your most embarrassing moment~

Ratchet: When i was training to be a medic and i was told to put everything away but ended up putting everything in the wrong place so it took awhile to find the right tools we needed to repair our patient!

Supercruncher: I guess that would be embarrassing to you because you were responsible for putting them away!

Ratchet: Yes i was! and everybot knew that!

Supercruncher: Well there you have it the bots completed their dare they all have different things that make them embarrassed so~ keep them coming guys~