Dare #69

@UnidragonGacha Me: I dare EVERYONE and I mean EVERYONE to join the AutoCons for about 9 months Volume: and am the leader :3 even thought my creators are Soundwave's and Shockwave Bullet: oh and I part of the AutoCons too and we have a fews friends are apart of the AutoCons too we have Ive ,sliverspike, riverpond,countbomb(Sliverspike's MinCons) SirenClaw, Volume and Me! Ive: and we're not for the same Universe Sirenclaw: and I'm telling you who are our creators Volume's are Soundwave and Shockwave Bullet's are Fixit and chop shop Ive's Bumblebee and Grimlock Sliverspike's drift and Fracture riverpond's silpstream and jetstorm countbomb's divebomb and Airazor and my are Strongarm and steeljaw Volume: Our base is the Shadow zone and my carrier teach me how to make a ground brige to the shadow zone

Supercruncher: *everybot is having one of those rare relaxing days were there's nothing to do or cons to fight so the couples are cuddling or just doing something together well that is until Supercruncher checked wattpad to see a dare he reads it then teleport's everybot to the cave that again still needs a name*

Supercruncher: Ok bots and cons you all have a dare!

Sideswipe: Last time we were all here because of a dare i got hit by the rule book! *gets hit over the helm by Strongarm* SERIOUSLY AGAIN!!!

Strongarm: Shut up punk and let Supercruncher talk!

Supercruncher: Thank you rule bo- i mean Strongarm! *clears voice box* Anyway bots and cons your dare is from UnidragonGacha they have dared everybot to join the AutoCons for about 9 months!

Everybot&cons: WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Supercruncher: *derma twitches then sighs agitated* (thought-Why? just WHY!! cant they just do one dare without FRAGGING COMPLAINING!!!!) YOUR ALL GOING TO THE SHADOW ZONE GOODBYE SEE YOU IN 9 MONTHS!!!!.......*scary protective and maybe possessive mode* AND DON'T LET ANYTHING HAPPEN TO RATCHET OR I'LL OFFLINE ALL OF YOU!!!!!!!! *teleport's them all to the shadow zone before they can say anything not that they could since they were all scared the pit out by Supercruncher's anger well apart from Ratchet who was smirking*

Month 1

*the bots and cons got to know everybot there the bots and cons even met their sparkling's and boy they were surprised so surprised they all fainted while the creators were flabbergasted mainly because some of them are with different bots then the AutoCons had to explain all about different universes and how their from one making the creators confused as hell and making their sparkling's sigh and faceservo at how stupid their creators are*

Month 2

*let's just say the cons were having a hard time being ordered around by Volume well not his Carrier and Sire all they had to do was look at him and immediately knew why he was made the leader Megatron actually pulled a starscream several times this month trying to offline Volume to take over but let's just say you should never mess with the son of Shockwave and Soundwave unless you want to offline*

Month 3

*the 3rd month was spent with the creators spending time and getting to know their sparkling's from another universe Shockwave and Soundwave got to learn how Volume became the leader of the AutoCons and they couldnt be more prouder of their sparkling*

 *Fixit and Chop shop let's just say it was hard to tell who Bullet took after more* 

 *Bumblebee and Grimlock learnt that Ive can transform into both a car and a Dinobot really a shock there when they raced in vehicle mode then transformed into a Dinobot when Grimlock accidentally pushed her/him through a wall she/he came right out and attack her/his Sire*

*Drift and Fracture were quite surprised when they found out Silverspike took after both of her/his creators depending on their mod and day*

*Slipstream and Jetstorm were over the moon to get to know Riverpond they can see why they named her/him that by their colors and for some reason their love for water!?*

*Divebomb and Airazor were surprised that Countbomb was friends with Riverpond Slipstream and Jetstorm's sparkling they didn't approve of it at all and ended up getting a intake full from their sparkling Countbomb!*

*Strongarm and Steeljaw learnt that Sirenclaw went by the rules like her/his Carrier but looked and acted like their Sire most of the time big shock there!*

Month 4

*the AutoCons went on a lot of missions this month the new bots and cons did great but the cons were to used to fighting the bots so fights broke out a lot about 6 a day actually maybe it wasn't a good idea to have them under the same roof and in the same berthrooms*

Month 5

*the AutoCons did a lot of training with the bots and cons which might not have been a good idea as the cons kept trying to offline the bot they were sparring with leaving the AutoCons faceservoing before knocking them all out so they could cool down*

Month 6

*Megatron snuck into Volume's berthroom at night transformed his servos into a blast and blade and went to offline him when tentacles shot out of his frame and started chocking the warlord as Volume got off his berth lifting the warlord off the ground and glared at him from behind his visor that he got from his Carrier before slamming the warlord onto his berth and getting on top of him to start his punishment.....let's just say Megatron as stopped trying to offline Volume in fear of him getting sparked by not only a mech younger then him but also by one he doesn't love who also happens to be the son of his scientist and TIC*

Month 7

*the Mini-Cons Slipstream,Jetstorm,Divebomb and Airazor were fighting most of the time which always ended in their sparkling's breaking them up and lecturing them which was very awkward for both creators and Riverpond as well as Countbomb! I mean how would you feel if you got lectured my your sparkling you haven't even had yet! or lecturing your Carrier and Sire that would normal do that to you when you get in trouble*

Month 8

*it was actually Starscream this time who tried to offline Volume at night Volume just gave him the same punishment he gave Megatron then when Predaking found out and tried to offline Volume well.....let's just say he nearly destroy the whole AutoCons base from anger and putting every last con into submission by nearly offlineing them all none the less Shockwave and Soundwave became even prouder of their son then they already were*

Month 9

*the final month was used to relax no bot picked a fight there was not a single mission the couples got to spend alone time with each other to do what they wanted while all the other bots cons and AutoCons either watched TV,play games,hang out or just recharge for the whole time though the AutoCons did make sure to keep an optic on the bots and cons to make sure nothing bad happened*

Time skip

Supercruncher: *teleport's everybot back to the cave* How was your 9 months of being with the AutoCons!!

Everybot: Alright!

Heatwave: Now it's time to start rescue classes back up!

Recruits: *groan but Whirl shouts "YES!"*

Supercruncher: So~ *dark look* Nothing happened to my sparkmate now did it! 

Everybot: *shake in fear and nod their helms quickly*

Supercruncher: GREAT!!! well you all can go home now *teleport's everybot home* WELL!!! there you have it guys everybot completed their dare so~ keep them coming guys~