Dare #63

@BethanySells4 I dare supercruncher to tell the recruits who is ur sparkmate

Supercruncher: *sitting in Ratchet's lap as they make out in their berthroom because unlike some others they want privacy and it's less likely they will interface because of what Ratchet keeps saying as their glossas tangle with each other Supercruncher checks wattpad seeing a dare reading it then screams into Ratchet's intake before pulling away and looking at his sparkmate*

Supercruncher: Ratchy~ i just got a dare to tell the recruits who my sparkmate is!

Ratchet: *thinks about his nephew* Frag!

Supercruncher: Yeah so~ do you want to come!

Ratchet: *about to say no but sees Supercruncher's begging optics and sighs* Fine!

Supercruncher: Woo thank you Ratchy!~ *teleport's the both of them to the academy* Recruits i'm back and i brought a guest with me!~

*pede steps are heard as all the recruits run into the room*

Wedge: Big bro!

Medix: Uncle Ratchet!

Recruits: What are you two doing here!

Supercruncher: *rubs the back of his helm* Well~ I got dared by BethanySells4 to tell you guys who my sparkmate is!~

Wedge: Really! *Supercruncher nods* FINALLY!!!! I GET TO KNOW WHO MY BROTHER-IN-LAW IS!!!!!

Medix: Yeah but why is my uncle Ratchet here!

Supercruncher: Oh i convinced him to come along!

Medix: Why!?

Supercruncher: BECAUSE LIKE HELL I'M DOING THIS ALONG!!!!

Ratchet: SUPERCRUNCHER NOT IN FRONT OF MY NEPHEW!!!!!

Supercruncher: *sighs* Right sorry Ratchy~

Recruits: *confused* Ratchy!??

Supercruncher: *stiffens* Dam i said that out loud! Really need to work on that!

Ratchet: Yes you do Crunch!

Recruits: *more confused* Crunch!??

Supercruncher: You haven't said that in public before no bot even knows about it!...*looks at the extremely confused recruits* Well until now that is! nice going Ratchy!~

Ratchet: *cursing himself*

Recruits: WHAT IS GOING ON!!!!

Supercruncher: *remembers why his here* OH! right the dare well recruits you want to know who my sparkmate is!

Recruits: YES!!

Supercruncher: Ok recruits i'd like to introduce you to my sparkmate *gestures to his sparkmate* RATCHET!!!!

Wedge: Wait that means Ratchet's my brother-in-law!!!

Medix: And that means Supercruncher's my new uncle!!!

Supercruncher&Ratchet: *nod* That also means you both are related now Wedge and Medix!!

Wedge&Medix: *wide optic* WHAT!!!!!!

Supercruncher: Yeah if i remember family trees right you two are now cousins (please correct me if i'm wrong! there so fragging confusing the only family tree i remember is my rabbits and i have too since their all related!)

Wedge&Medix: *look at each other shocked* COUSINS!!!!!

Recruits: MEDIX AND WEDGE ARE COUSINS NOW!!!!!! *Supercruncher and Ratchet nod again*

Whirl: COOL!!!

Wedge&Medix: *are now speechless*

Supercruncher: Well there you have it I completed my dare Wedge and Medix are speechless for some reason i definitely wasn't going to do this without Ratchet so~ keep them coming guys~