Dare #125

@EnchantedSorcress_07 I dare Blades and Cody to get payback for Heatwave ignoring them for an entire day.

Supercruncher: *Pulling out some of the sea plants in anger of not being able to beat the pit out of who ever took his metal baseball bat looking up at the bots that are looking at him funny he growls loudly and rams hard into the side of the tank making them jump and run away growling still Supercruncher checks wattpad seeing a dare reading it then teleports into a smaller tank then teleports to the cave with Blades and Cody*

Supercruncher: Blades Cody you have a dare from EnchantedSorcress_07 they have dared you both to get payback on Heatwave for ignoring you both for an entire day!

Blades: Um how do we do that?

Supercruncher: I don't know do what he did ignore him for a day!

Cody: *shrugs* Ok!

Blades: *worried* But his my sparkmate!

Supercruncher: Yea and~

Blades: I don't want to ignore him!

Supercruncher: Yea YOUR DOING IT!!!!!!!!!!

Blades: *whines*

Time Skip

*Cody was walking around the bunker when Heatwave walked up to him*

Heatwave: Hey Cody!

Cody: *doesn't say anything and stares at Heatwave*

Heatwave: *raises optic ridge* Have you seen Blades anywhere I haven't seen him since this morning!

Cody: *looks away from Heatwave*

Heatwave: *confused* Uh Cody you ok?

Cody: *walks off*

Heatwave: *surprised* CODY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Time Skip

*The rescue bots are on a rescue for a forest fire*

Heatwave: *spraying water to try and keep the fire at bay* Blades I need you to use your scoop claw to get water from the lake to help put out this fire!

Blades: *ignores Heatwave and starts dropping dirt on the trees that are on fire*

Heatwave: *growls* BLADES!!!!!!!!!!!

Blades: *still ignoring him but feels very guilty*

Heatwave: *activates comm-link //Cody get Blades to get water from the lake using his scoop claw!//

Cody: *doesn't reply to Heatwave and starts telling his family about wind changes*

Heatwave: *growls* //CODY!!!!!!//

*No response*

Heatwave: *comm-link* //BLADES YOU NEED TO GET WATER I'M ALMOST OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!//

*No response*

Heatwave: *angry* CODY BLADES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Time Skip

*Everybot is back at the fire house Cody's with his family and Blades keeps running away from an angry Heatwave*

Supercruncher: Well there you have it guys Blades and Cody got payback on Heatwave by doing the same thing he did to them Heatwave is very angry now Blades is extremely scared and Cody's with his family i'm still stuck in this tank for 3 more chapters so~ keep them coming guys~