Ask #18 & Ask #19

@BethanySells4 Asks, hey Megatron how did like being pink for a whole week and everyone how did all like seeing pink warlord for a change

Supercruncher: *glaring daggers at the back of Smokescreen and Bumblebee's helms for what they did to his precious sparkling METAL BASEBALL BAT!!! the nerve of them breaking him in half Supercruncher would offline them if he could but no bot will let him! checking wattpad he sees two asks reading them he sighs and teleport's back to the throne room on the warship*

Supercruncher: *sighs* I'M BACK~

Megatron: AGAIN WHY CANT YOU JUST STAY OFF MY SHIP!!!!!

Supercruncher: I DON'T KNOW TRUST ME IT'S NOT ALWAYS BY CHOOSE!!!!!

Megatron: *calms down a little* Why are you here for this time!

Supercruncher: You have an ask Megatron!

Megatron: Shot!

Supercruncher: *shrugs* Ok if you say so! *shots Starscream when he walked into the room* now that that's out of my system your ask is from BethanySells4 they have asked how did you like being pink for a whole week!

Megatron: *growling* IT WAS AGGRAVATING NO MATTER WHAT YOU DO SOMEBOTS LAUGHING AT YOU!!!!!

Supercruncher: So~ you don't want to do it again do you~

Megatron: NO I WILL NEVER DO THAT AGAIN AND IF I HAVE TO I'LL OFFLINE THE ONE THAT SAID IT IN THEIR SLEEP!!!!!!!

Supercruncher: *nods* Okay~ i'll go now *teleport's back to base* ok everybot you all have an ask!

Everybot: *look at him*

Supercruncher: Your ask is from BethanySells4 they have asked how did all of you like seeing a pink warlord for a change!

Everybot: *laughs at the memory*

Ratchet: It was a good laugh!

Bulkhead: It was hard to concentrate on fighting when all you see is pink!

Arcee: To be fair i think pink looked better on him then it would on me!

Optimus: It was quite  a shock *laughs* but a funny one!

Ultra magnus: It was amusing to see a angry pink warlord!

Wheeljack: It was highly amusing but very distracting

Smokescreen&Bumblebee: we couldn't stop laughing long enough to fight! 

Supercruncher: *smirking* So you all found it highly amusing as well!

Everybot: Yes very!

Supercruncher: Well there you have it guys Megatron and the bots answered their asks Megatron didn't like being pink but everybot else was getting a good laugh out of it so~ keep them coming guys~ HAHAHA PINK WARLORD WHAT KINDA WARLORD'S PINK!!!!!