Dare #83

@UnidragonGacha I Dare Blurr to KISS Salvage for about 42 hours

Supercruncher: *Hoping to Primus that he doesn't get anymore reacting dares anytime soon Supercruncher really can't handle gore that much as was seen in the last chapter when he shamefully purged his tanks infront of everybot after watching that anime speaking of which he was still locked up in his and Ratchet's berthroom nobot has seen him since the last chapter Ratchet is the most worried since Supercruncher's his sparkmate and no matter how many codes he try's he can't get into their berthroom Supercruncher was sitting in the darkest corner of their berthroom when he checked wattpad seeing a dare reading it then teleports into a locked room with Blurr and Salvage*

Supercruncher: *with no emotion*Hey

Blurr&Salvage: *look at Supercruncher wirily*

Salvage: Um Supercruncher are you alright?

Supercruncher: *looks at Salvage with the same look* Yea i'm fine........completely fine~

Blurr: You sure you look like scrap!

Salvage: *looks at Blurr shocked* BLURR!!!

Blurr: What? He does!

Supercruncher: Yeah normally I'd have hit you with my metal baseball bat but I feel dead at the moment so~

Blurr: Alright then you scare me when your like this so~ WHY ARE WE IN A LOCKED ROOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Supercruncher: *still no emotion* Dare from UnidragonGacha they have dared you Blurr to KISS Salvage for 42 hours!

Blurr: What now?

Salvage: *blushes*

Supercruncher: *groans* Oh for Primus sake I can't take this I want my dark corner! *walks over and turns Salvage to face Blurr then walks behind Blurr and turns him to face Salvage then he pushed Blurr into Salvage making them fall to the ground with a BANG as their dermas touch* My job is done! *teleports back into his dark corner in his and Ratchet's berthroom*

1 Hour Later

*Blurr and Salvage are still on the ground kissing not bothering to get back up at the same time back at the Autobot base Supercruncher is seen sitting in his dark corner looking sad*

5 Hours Later

*Blurr and Salvage have really gotten into the kiss at this point but their positions are now changed so that Salvage was on top around the same time back at the Autobot base Supercruncher is seen in his dark corner looking all depressed* (kinda like Tamaki from OHSHC)

14 Hours Later

*Blurr is now laying on top of Salvage's chassis as they continue with their now make out at the Autobot base Ratchet finally got into his and Supercruncher's berthroom and when Ratchet saw his sparkmate he immediately went over to comfort him*

20 Hours Later

*Things between Blurr and Salvage where starting to get really heated as their make out got more intense back at the Autobot base the same thing can be said for the couple made up of Ratchet and Supercruncher as he seemed to have come out of his depression* 

25 Hours Later

*Let's just say the heated make out sessions the two couples are having aren't just make outs anymore~* (Dam my dirty mind to the PITS!)

30 Hours Later

*Nothing much has changed with Blurr and Salvage apart from the fact their not interfacing anymore but their make out hasn't gotten any less rough as for Ratchet and Supercruncher at the Autobot base their both in very deep recharge*

35 Hours Later

*Blurr and Salvage are both in recharge now yet somehow their still kissing each other*

42 Hours Later

*Blurr and Salvage are very lazily still kissing each other*

Supercruncher: *teleports into the room and looks at them both for a second* Alright you two 42 hours are up you can stop kissing now!

*Blurr and Salvage pull away from the kiss*

Blurr: FINALLY MY DERMAS ARE SO TIRED!!!!!

Salvage: I can't feel mine!

Supercruncher: *chuckles then sees something light blue and points at it in slight horror* Is that trans-fluid! 

Blurr&Salvage: *looks at where Supercruncher's pointing and their optics widened and they both shouted in perfect sync* NO!!!!!!!!

Supercruncher: Ok~ Well there you have it guys Blurr completed his dare I have finally come out of my depression thanks to Ratchy~ so~ keep them coming guys!