Dare #54

@Amavko1 I dare the bots guess who my sire and carrier are . Hint: Think about my ask.

Supercruncher: *laying face first on his and Ratchet's sheared berth thinking about a couple things and maybe still a way to offline Smokescreen and Bumblebee for what they did to his poor metal baseball bat Supercruncher sits up and checks wattpad seeing a dare reading it then because his lazy at the moment teleport's into the main room face planting the floor*

Supercruncher: *gets up off the ground as everybot stared at him* I swear i'm kissing the floor a lot lately!

Ratchet: *some how jealous* You better not be kissing the floor!

Supercruncher: Ratchet...*smirking* are you jealous of the floor!?

Ratchet: *blushes when he realises what he said and looks away grumbling under his breath* 

Supercruncher: *chuckles* Well anyway you guys all have a dare from Amavko1 they have dared you guys to guess who their Sire and Carrier are! but i don't know what they me- *thinks about their ask* oh yeah never mind i know! *looks at the two from the corner of his optics*

Optimus: Well considering their Sire and Carrier forgot about them i'd have to guess their Sire's Megatron *for some reason when he said that there was pain in his voice* but i don't know who could be their Carrier!

Ratchet: My guess is that it's Starscream and Predaking!

Bulkhead: *shrugs* Breakdown and Knockout!

Ultra magnus: Dreadwing and some femme!

Wheeljack: Same as Magnus!

Smokescreen: You know the weird thing is they kinda look like Bee and Arcee haha funny huh!

Arcee&Bumblebee: *freeze when they hear that as if remembering something then look at each other from the corner of their optics then take a few steps away from each other not making optic contact with anybot as they look at them strange then everybots optics widen*

Everybot: YOU DIDN'T!!

Bumblebee: Ummmm~

Arcee: *sighs* Ok back on Cybertron when the autobots were having a party after a battle with the cons me and Bee may have drank a little to much high grade!~

Bumblebee: The next day we woke up next to each other we didn't think anything happened and that we were too drunk and were talking and just fell into recharge together!....but when i met up with some of the bots i found out that they put something in our high grade!

Arcee: Few weeks later i found out i was sparked but because there was a war it stopped me from fighting when i finally had the sparkling i sent them off planet i didn't even know if i had a little femme or mech and i guess it was so long ago and with everything that happened on Cybertron in the war i guess i kinda forgot!~

Bumblebee: Yeah and she never told me she was sparked or that i was going to be a Sire...*blushes* but now that i'm with Smokey i deferentially wont be a Sire again!

Everybot apart from Arcee&Bumblebee: *angry* YOU FORGOT ABOUT YOUR OWN SPARKLING!!!!!!!

Arcee: HEY HOW WAS I SUPPOSED TO KNOW THEY WOULD REMEMBER THEY WERE ONLY A DAY OLD!!!!!

Bumblebee: I DIDN'T KNOW!!!!

Optimus: I'M VERY DISAPPOINTED IN YOU SON YOU DID SOMETHING YOUR SIRE WOULD DO!!!

Bumblebee: I DID'T KNOW I HAD A SPARKLING CARRIER!!!!

Supercruncher: *wide optic at what was just said* Well there you have it the bots completed their dare turns out Arcee and Bumblebee interfaced once back on Cybertron and forgot about their sparkling over time and apparently Optimus is Bumblebee's Carrier i mean did anybot see that coming because i didn't so~ keep them coming guys~