Dare #150

@CrazyFangirlThatRead I dare.. Hotshot to hug heatwave ^-^

Supercruncher: *Polishing his Metal baseball bat katana's and his metal bo staff which Ratchet doesn't know about at least he doesn't think Ratchet knows about his metal bo staff Supercruncher used to have alot more weapons but Ratchet confiscated them long ago and he hasn't seen them since *sad sigh* checking wattpad seeing a dare reading it then teleports to the academy and infront of Hotshot who jumps at his sudden appearance*

Supercruncher: Hey Hotshot!

Hotshot: *servo over his racing spark* Dude! Are you trying to give me a spark attack!?

Supercruncher: *thinks* Um no! But you have a dare from CrazyFangirlThatRead they have dared you to hug Heatwave!

Hotshot: *surprised* Uh come again!?

Supercruncher: You have been dared to hug Heatwave Hotshot!

Hotshot: And t-that's all?

Supercruncher: *nods* Yes!

Hotshot: *slowly nods his helm* Ok Alright! *walks off to find Heatwave*

10 Minutes Later

*Hotshot walks into Heatwave's office*

Heatwave: *looks at Hotshot with a raised optic ridge* What is it Hotshot?

Hotshot: *stares at him for a second before walking over to him*

Heatwave: Uh Hotshot what are you doing!?

Hotshot: *standing right next to him staring at him with wide optics*

Heatwave: *a little freaked out* Hotshot?

Hotshot: *jumps forward*

Heatwave: *scared* AHHHH HUH??????

Hotshot: *hugging Heatwave*

Heatwave: *confused as frag*

Supercruncher: Well there you have it guys Hotshot completed his dare he freaked Heatwave out and made him scream when he jumped at him for the hug so~ keep them coming guys~ *all three of his sparkling's give a hard kick making him bend over in pain* FRAGGER'S THAT HURT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!