Ask #14

@Amavko1 I have an ask for arcee and bumblebee, Do they remember having a sparkling, if they say no I will take care of it 😈

Supercruncher: *aimlessly staring at a wall might be deep in thought but who knows Supercruncher comes out of it when Ratchet hugs him from behind Supercruncher tilts his helm back so it's resting on one of Ratchet's shoulder-plates with a smile he starts purring when Ratchet starts rubbing his chassis sighing contently Supercruncher checks wattpad to see a ask reading it his optics widen turning around in Ratchet's hold he snuggles into Ratchet's chassis and because he wants to be held at the moment he calls the two over the comm's*

Supercruncher: //Arcee and Bumblebee please come to the main room you both have a ask and i cant be bothered to come find you// *groans are heard over the comm then two fines are heard and the comm's turn off*

*less them 5 minutes later both Arcee and Bumblebee walk into the main room to see Supercruncher snuggling into Ratchet's chassis*

Arcee: Are you serious you couldn't come find us because your to busy snuggling into Ratchet's chassis!

Supercruncher: *looks at them over Ratchet's shoulder-plate* I already told you i couldn't be bothered.....and also i wanted to be held by Ratchet! 

Bumblebee: Alright what was the ask anyway Supercruncher

Supercruncher: *hmm* Your ask is from Amavko1 they have asked if you both remember having a sparkling together

Arcee&Bumblebee: *stand there frozen with wide optics*

Supercruncher: Yep that was pretty much my reaction to *goes back to snuggling Ratchet but this time he buries his faceplates into Ratchet's neck-cables*

Arcee&Bumblebee: *snap out of it and look at Supercruncher and Ratchet who now have their faceplates buried in each others neck-cables*

Supercruncher: *voice muffled slightly* Stop staring it's rude~ and answer the ask~

Arcee&Bumblebee: *yell at the same time* OF CAUSE I DON'T REMEMBER HAVING A SPARKLING WITH HER/HIM HOW CAN I WHEN I'M WITH BULKHEAD/SMOKESCREEN!!!!

Supercruncher: *groans* You don't have to yell~ *looks at them from the corner of his optic* thanks for answering the ask by the way you guys can go now

*Arcee and Bumblebee immediately run off to primus knows where*

Supercruncher: Well there you have it Arcee and Bumblebee answered their ask they definitely don't remember having a sparkling together i'm going to cuddle with Ratchet now so~ keep them coming guys 

Note: I live in Australia it's currently 6:01am the suns starting to come up nothing new as i usually turn everything off at this time to go to sleep and wake up sometime around 3:30pm or 4:30pm but i saw a flash of light outside my door 2 hours ago and no one was up so now my paranoia wont let me leave my room or turn anything off