Ask #64

@GalaxyPanda102 Hey guys I might not be able to give you guys more ask or dares again.. why? Well here's the thing, Skywarp and Thundercracker captured me and have me locked on their ship!! Apparently some deceptions didn't want the war to end! They wanted to win! I need you guys to get me out before their ship leaves Cybertron! They have a whole army with them! (Come as quick as you can!) ((HEEELP!!!)) -Eclipse out

Supercruncher: *Just chilling around on top of the Rescue academy staring at the sky with a blank expression making strange noises checking wattpad seeing an ask reading it then teleports everybot to the bot cave*

Supercruncher: Alright everybot i'm going to make this quick Eclipse was captured by Skywarp and Thundercracker and have locked her on their ship because apparently some cons didn't want the war to end they wanted to win so she need us to get her out before their ship leaves Cybertron!

Alpha Trion&Vector Prime: *angry* OUR SPARKLING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Optimus&Ultra Magnus: *pull out machine guns* WE MUST OFFLINE THEM ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Everybot else: *holding up their own weapons* THEY MUST OFFLINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Supercruncher: *wide optic* OK~ *teleports everybot to Cybertron*

Time Skip

*Optimus Magnus and Megatron are all fighting side by side as Alpha Trion and Vector Prime stormed right into the ship to get their little femme out everybot else are offlining anybot that comes their way*

Supercruncher: *watching all the fighting then thinks of something and teleports Skywarp and Thundercracker to him*

Skywarp: *looks around* WHO WARPPED US HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thundercracker: *spots Supercruncher and groans* Our step brother did!

Supercruncher: *narrow optic* YOU GOT THAT FRAGGING RIGHT NOW JUST EXCEPT THAT THE WAR ENDED PEACEFULLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Thundercracker: *scoffs* And why would we do that!?

Supercruncher: Because i'm sparked and I know for a fact that you care about family more then anything I already have a daughter Medlock and an adopted daughter named Sakura who is spark-bonded to Primus!

Skywarp&Thundercracker: *wide optic* WHAT THE FRAG!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thundercracker: *growling* Who's the Sire of your sparkling!

Supercruncher: *tilts helm* Ratchet!?

Skywarp: And this Medlock?

Supercruncher: OH yea Ratchet was the one who Carried her!

Thundercracker: And you just adopted this Sakura who is bonded to Primus!?

Supercruncher: *nods* Yep!

Skywarp: *crosses arms* Your going to have to give us another reason to except that the war is over!

Supercruncher: *hums* Well i'm spark-bonded to Ratchet who loves using his wrenches to hit you I have a daughter named Medlock who is spark-bonded to Prowl and they have two daughters of their own Starscream has settled down with Predaking Wedge is going to a Rescue academy to become a rescuer my new nephew Medix is also going there And oh yea I'M SPARKED AND IF YOU DON'T STOP WITH THIS SCRAP AND EXCEPT THE WAR IS OVER AND COME BACK TO EARTH WITH US AND STAY WITH STARSCREAM I WILL OFFLINE YOU BOTH MYSELF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Skywarp&Thundercracker: *whimper and nod their helms in agreement and helped the others take out the rest of their army*

*after all the rogue cons were offlined Alpha Trion and Vector Prime walk out of the ship with Eclipse*

Eclipse: *glare at Skywarp and Thundercracker* Why are they still online!

Supercruncher: *smiling innocently* Because I had a little family chat with them and they agreed to except that the war is over and come back to earth with us and stay on the warship with Starscream!

Eclipse: *shrugs* Ok but can I still beat them up for capturing me!?

Supercruncher: Yea sure!

Eclipse: *smiles* Thank you! *cracks knuckles and smirks evilly at both of them*

Skywarp&Thundercracker: *gulp and start running*

Eclipse: *chases after them* GET BACK HERE AND FACE YOUR PUNISHMENT LIKE MECH'S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Supercruncher: Well there you have it guys ask done Alpha Trion and Vector Prime did something in that ship I know they did because their both smirking like psychopaths Optimus and Ultra Magnus are back away from them and everybot else is just watching Eclipse punish Skywarp and Thundercracker so~ keep them coming guys! *little girl screams are heard in the background and Supercruncher sighs* Why do all my three step brothers have to be SO FRAGGING STUPID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!