Ask #35

@GalaxyPanda102 I have an ask for you! Do you want me to teach you how to get better at hanging from ceilings? I did it a lot back home so I'm really good! (It's a great place for hiding and thinking).

Supercruncher: *Has some how found his way onto the ceiling again this has happened two chapters in a row AND HE STILL DOEN'T KNOW HOW HE GO UP THERE!!!!! but this time he wasn't attached to the ceiling no he found himself on the beam he fell off of last time he was up here but this time he was standing on it looking at the ground with a bored look checking wattpad seeing an ask and reads it*

Supercruncher: GalaxyPanda102 please PLEASE HELP ME THIS CEILING HAS IT OUT FOR ME AND I DON'T KNOW WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!

*as if proving his point the beam he was standing on gave way and he plummeted once again to the unforgiving floor!*

Supercruncher: *sits up and points to the ceiling* SEE IT'S EVIL THE CEILING IS EVIL!!!!!!!!!'

*half of the broken beam snaps and fell right on top of Supercruncher pinning him and making him see stars*

Supercruncher: If learning to hang from the ceiling properly will make it stop trying to offline me everytime I'm up there then so be it! but can you answer one question for me? HOW DO I KEEP GETTING UP THERE!!!!!!

*the second half of the beam snapped off and also fell on top of Supercruncher knocking him out EVIL CEILING!!!!!*