Ask #33 & Dare #74

@LuminaPearl I have an ask for Arcee and my carrier, have they ever been to a beach? If not I dare them to make this a family outing including me and the other human kids. Take us to an island where there are no humans in sight. Surfs Up!

Supercruncher: *growling loudly as he watches Bulkhead and Wheeljack walk by before pulling out his two katana's putting them both in one servo as he holds his metal baseball bat in the other then he pounces on them like a cat hunting it's prey *cough* he hissed *cough* Supercruncher's unprovoked attack *cough* revenge *cough* ended 10 minutes later putting his katana's and metal baseball bat away he checked wattpad seeing an ask and dare reading them and goes to fine Arcee and Elita leaving behind a twitching Bulkhead and Wheeljack*

*after walking around for 5 minutes Supercruncher finally spots Arcee and Elita talking and walks up to them*

Supercruncher: Arcee Elita you both have an ask from LuminaPearl a.k.a Galexia she has asked if you both have ever been to a beach!? 

Arcee: Uh no cant say i ever have!

Elita-1: Neither have i we never really had time for that back on Cybertron because of the war!

Supercruncher: Yes i understand that but now you have a dare from Galexia she has dared you both if you haven't been to a beach to make this a family outing including her and the other human kids!

Arcee: *shrugs* I don't see why not the wars finally over!

Elita-1: I guess it wouldn't hurt to have a day of fun at the beach!

Supercruncher: Alright i'll go get the rest of the family together and teleport you all to an abandoned island! *walks off to find the others*

Time skip

*everybot that's related are in the main room as well as Galexia*

Supercruncher: Alright everybot your all going to the beach for the day on an abandoned island!

Ultra magnus: Last time you sent me to an abandoned beach I ALMOST OFFLINED!!!!!!!!

Supercruncher: Yeah~ but you have to admit it was beautiful!

Ultra magnus: *growls*

Supercruncher: *realises what he said* Wait not the part you almost offlined but the beach it was beautiful right!~

Ultra magnus: *continues growling as he glares at Supercruncher*

Supercruncher: Ok i get it i should have researched about why it was abandoned primus your laying it on thick Magnus!

Supercruncher: But anyway i'll just teleport all of you to the island now while your gone i'll do some stuff around the base!

Ratchet: Oh no you don't Crunch if i have to go so do you! *grabs a hold of Supercruncher's armour as he teleport's them to the island effectively dragging him with them*

2 Hours later

*Supercruncher is leaning on a tree with his arms crossed pouting as everybot else is doing their own thing*

Galexia: *trying to drag Optimus into the water* Come on Sire just get in the water already have some fun!

Optimus: Primes don't have fun Gale- *Optimus gets cut off as Bumblebee runs into him at full speed sending all three of them into the ocean making everybot laugh their aft's off*

*2 minutes later Optimus is chasing a screaming Bumblebee around the island*

Bumblebee: I'M SORRY CARRIER PLEASE HAVE MERCY!!!!!!!!

Optimus: YOU WILL NOT HAVE ANY MERCY FROM ME YOUNG MECH I AM YOUR CARRIER AND I SAY YOU DESERVE A SPANKING FOR WHAT YOU DID!!!!!!!!

Bumblebee: I ONLY PUSHED YOU INTO THE OCEAN HOW DOES THAT EQUAL INTO ME HAVING TO BE SPANKED!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ratchet: *ticked off from all the noise* WILL YOU BOTH BE QUIET ALREADY!!!!!!!!

Optimus&Bumblebee: NO SUCK IT UP RATCHET!!!!!!!!!

Ratchet: You little- *pulls out a wrench* I'M GOING TO OFFLINE YOU BOTH!!!!!!!! *runs after them at top speed scaring the pit out of everybot man who knew Ratchet could run that fast*

Supercruncher: *wide optic watching Bumblebee running away from Optimus and Ratchet running after both of them with a wrench* WHERE DID RATCHET GET THAT WRENCH I FRISKED HIM AND TOOK ALL HIS WRENCHES BEFORE WE LEFT!!!!!!!!!!

Smokescreen: Are you sure about that????

Supercruncher: YES I'M SURE I CHECKED ONCE TWICE THRICE QUADRUPLE TIMES I KNOW FOR A FACT I DIDN'T MISS ONE SO WHERE DID HE GET IT!!!!!!!!!!!

Meanwhile with the kids and Galexia

*kids are playing and swimming around in the water while Galexia is surfing*

Miko: *hears shouting and looks towards to beach* Wha hey guys Bee is running away from Optimus who looks pissed and Ratchet's running after them looking like his going to offline them!

Jack: Ha your right Miko wonder what happened?

Raf: I know Bee pushed Optimus into the water and he started chasing him then you guys know how Ratchet doesn't like noise!

*Miko and Jack nod then all of them go back to splashing each other as Galexia can be seen falling off her board in mid-air and plummeting into the ocean a great white shark fin can also be seen way off into the distance*

Galexia: *under water and comes face to face with a bull shark* AHHHHH BULL SHARK!!!!!!!!

Back with the bots

*Everybot is once again in laughter as they watch Optimus spanking Bee and Ratchet beating both of them over the helms continuously with two wrenches*

Supercruncher: Well there you have it guys Arcee and Elita answered their ask everybot's having fun more or less so~ keep them coming guys~ *continues watching the scene* SERIOUSLY THOUGH WHERE DID RATCHY GET THOSE WRENCHES!!!!!!!!!!! I FRISKED HIM I TELL YOU I FRISKED HIM FOUR TIMES!!!!!!!!