Dare #119 & Dare #120 & Dare #121 & Dare #122

@Medlockineededthat Literally me in the background: *laughing my aft off* ; Alright, I have a few dares. My first dare is for Ratchet: Scan a Dinobot mode and then show the others. And you have to pretend to lose it after being in your Dino mode for a while. I will join you. I already scanned one. Ima velociraptor! And because Sire will obviously see this dare, he has to pretend to be scared. 😜 Next, for Soundwave: Sneak into Optimus's berthroom at 2 AM and play the My Little Pony theme song so loud that the entire base can hear. ; For Smokescreen: You have to ignore Bumblebee for two chapters!😈 ; For Sire: You have to become a Merbot (basically you breathe underwater and have a large fish tail instead of legs) and stay in a very very very large aquarium tank for five chapters! You gotta swim around too.

Supercruncher: *Running around base franticly with wide optics he had somehow lost his metal baseball bat and was going crazy he had first went after Bumblebee and Smokescreen as they took his old one and broke it but they didn't have it and Ratchet wouldn't touch it after what happened the first time he tried to take it away from him with the other weapons he once had that dam MATE stopping in the hall Supercruncher checked wattpad seeing 4 dares reading them  then walked to the med-bay where Ratchet was*

Med-bay

Supercruncher: *walks in* Hey Ratchet you have a dare from Medlock she has dared you to scan a Dino-mode and then show the others and you have to pretend to lose it after being in your Dino-mode for awhile!

Ratchet: *sighs* I don't have a say in this do I

Supercruncher: Nope!

Ratchet: Alright! *starts walking off*

Supercruncher: *remembers something* OH right Ratchy Medlock will also be joining you she has already got a Dino-mode she picked a velociraptor!

Ratchet: *Stops and sighs* Of course she did!

Supercruncher: *angry* WHAT'S THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN!!!!!!!! 

Ratchet: It means she takes after YOU!!!

Supercruncher: *growls* YOUR LUCKY YOU HAVE A DARE RATCHET!!!!!!!!!

Ratchet: *pauses* Whatever! *walks off* 

Supercruncher: *transformers into wolf form and howls out in anger*

Time Skip 

Supercruncher: Hey everybot Ratchet and Medlock have something to show you all! 

Medlock: *transforms into a Velociraptor*

Ratchet: *transformers into a Spinosaurus*

Everybot: *wide optic*

Optimus: *steps forward with narrow optics* Ratchet I did not permit you to scan a Dino-mode you are not ready for one!

Ratchet: *rolls his optics*

Optimus: *narrows optics* Don't roll your optics at me old friend!

Ratchet: *scoffs before suddenly giving a loud roar and starts attacking everybot*

Medlock: *roars and joins her Carrier*

Everybot: *screaming and running around*

Optimus: *running from Ratchet* THIS IS WHY I DID NOT PERMIT YOU TO SCAN A DINO-MODE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ratchet: *angry* RRRRROOOOOAAAAAAARRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Optimus: *gets bit by Ratchet and knows he fragged up* OH SCR- *gets thrown away*