Ask #67

@Sakuraprime42 OKAASAN! OTOSAN I NEED HELP! I just found out I'm pregnant and don't know how to tell Primus! Please help!

Supercruncher: *Slowly drinking a cube of medical energon since he hadn't long purged his tanks and really didn't want to do that again same thing goes for Wheeljack who was also drinking some medical energon sighing he checked wattpad seeing an ask reading it his optics widen before he goes over to Ratchet who is still stuck in his Dino-mode for 6 more chapters*

Supercruncher: Hey Ratchy we have an ask from Sakura she has just found out she's Carrying and doesn't know how to tell Primus so she is asking us for help with how to tell him!

Ratchet: That's easy tell him!

Supercruncher: *hums* That's been done!

Ratchet: Alright then mister smartaft what would you say she does!

Supercruncher: That's easy walk up to him look him right in the optics and say I'M SPARKED AND IT'S YOUR FAULT SO NOW YOUR GOING TO HAVE TO PUT UP WITH MY MOOD SWINGS FOR 6 MONTHS SO DEAL WITH IT GLITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Then just walk away~

Ratchet: *deadpan* That's what you shouted at me when we were going into recharge the night we found out you were sparked! You nearly have me a fragging spark attack!

Supercruncher: *laughing his aft off* A-AND IT WAS S-SO WORTH IT!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHA YOU SHOULD HAVE SEEN YOUR FACE HAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ratchet: *growls and walks off*

Supercruncher: *gasps before giggling a little* Well there you have it guys ask answered good luck with telling Primus about that sparkling Sakura may the force be with you now I have a mate to go annoy so~ keep them coming guys~ *runs off after Ratchet*